看绯闻女孩学英语 186(在线收听

Blair: So... I heard on "gossip girl" that you were having sex with Dan out here in streaming video.

我在绯闻女友上看到你和Dan在这里做爱,而且是是视频哦。

Serena: Ugh! God, Kati and Isabel filmed us?

天哪,Kati和Isabel把我们拍下来了?

Blair: Oh, it's all very high school musical scandalous,

总是传播一些高校言情剧式的绯闻,

and no, they haven't streamed it yet, but I heard it was aggressive.

但她们还没有上传,不过我听说很狂野哦。

Serena: I must say Dan has been surprisingly good at everything we've done.

我得承认,Dan在我们做的每件事时表现得都非常棒。

Blair: Which is... everything?

比如...... 所有的事?

Serena: No! But feel free to ask any personal questions.

不是啦,不过我不介意你问我任何私人问题。

Blair: But you've talked about it, right?

但是你们已经谈过了,对吧?

Serena: No, mom, we haven't.

没有,老妈,我们没有。

Blair: May I remind you that this is your first real boyfriend, S.

我得提醒你这是你第一个真正意义上的男朋友——S。

And in relationships, you talk about stuff.

在一段感情里,你们是会谈到这些的。

Serena: I know, but I don't know, sometimes talking about it.

我明白,但是有时候,讨论或者计划会坏了好事的。

Blair: I would know. Well, as long as you're not worried.

我倒想知道。好吧,只要你不担心就行。

Serena: Well, I’m not, but I don't know, he might be.

我没有,但是也许他会。

Is it possible for a guy to want to slow things down?

男生想要放慢进程,这可能吗?

Blair: Only the guys we like. But... with you, I can't imagine why.

只有我们喜欢的那些男生才会,但是如果是你,我想不出理由来。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504564.html