看绯闻女孩学英语 187(在线收听

Rufus: Alison, I did encourage you to do your paintings, not the next door neighbor.Hello? Hello?

没错,Alison,我是鼓励过你作画,而不是和你的邻居做爱。喂? 喂?

Ah, Dan, I... I didn't realize you were home. I’m sorry you had to hear that.

Dan,我没意识到你在家,真抱歉让你听到这些。

Dan: Well, I did, something about, uh, uh ,mom and a neighbor?

我是听到了有关妈妈和她邻居?

Rufus: Yeah,it's. complicated.

这有些复杂。

Dan: Mom's having an affair. It’s easy when you just say it.

妈有外遇了,直接说出来多简单。

Rufus: Not to your son.

对儿子说可不那么简单。

Dan: Well, she hasn't exactly been rushing back to us. It's good to know why.

好吧,她根本不急着想回来。现在知道原因了也不错。

Jenny: I'm home. What’s going on, dad?

我回来了,怎么了,爸?

Rufus: Uh,nothing,just gotta get some groceries.

没事,准备出去买些日用品了。

Jenny: Dan?

Dan?

Dan: Uh, sorry, Jen. I got a lot of homework, so...

抱歉我有一大堆作业要做,所以......

Nate: Hey, dad. I'm, like, ten blocks away.

爸,我大概还有十个街区就到了。

Howie: What? Oh, sorry, Nate.I have to take a rain check on our drink.

什么? 抱歉,Nate。我们的下午茶时间得延期了。

Nate: Why?

为什么?

Howie: Client in crisis,can't get out of the office but I'll be home as soon as I can.

客户有麻烦,我没法从办公室走开,但我会尽早回家。

Nate: Well, dad ,our talk was kind of important.

爸,我们有要紧的事要谈。

Howie: It's business, Nate, you understand, right? We'll talk later.

这是生意,Nate。你能理解的,是吧?待会儿再说。

Gossip girl: Looks like parents can be deceiving on both sides of the bridge.

看来家长可以两头都欺骗。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504565.html