看绯闻女孩学英语 188(在线收听

Chuck: You are really talented. Dad.

你太有天赋了。爸。

I, uh, ahem. I didn't think you'd make it.

我没想到你真会来。

Bart: And you want me to pour hundreds of , thousands of dollars into an excuse

你找个理由让我撒大把的银子

for you to be around booze and women?

让你去喝酒和泡妞?

Chuck: No. No, I... did you read the proposal?

不不,你看了企划案吗?

It shows a much bigger picture.

里面说得详细。

Bart: I came down here because I saw the effort you made.

我来这儿是因为我看到了你的努力,

You want to impress me with your commitment to something?

你想用你的付出来打动我?

Try ... getting a few A in school or maybe a part-time job.

不如试着在学校多得几个A或者做份兼职。

Gossip girl: Likes the pot calling the kettle black,

看来这五十步笑百步,

has young Bass boiling over,

让小Bass发怒了吗。

And if we know Chuck,

如果我们了解Chuck,

he’s not one to let things lie.

就知道他可不会善罢甘休

Someone pour that man a drink.

有人要难堪了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504566.html