看绯闻女孩学英语 192(在线收听

Serena: So do you think we should talk about it?

你觉得我们该谈谈吗?

Dan: Oh,you mean about... about Vanessa?

你,你是说关于Vanessa的吗?

No, you know what? She's like family. It feels comfortable,

别误会,她就跟家人一样,没关系的。

and so therefore, she often shows up without calling.

所以,她常常会突然出现。

Serena: No, I... I mean about what almost, maybe, might have just happened.

不,我是说刚刚就快要可能大概会发生的事情。

Dan: Oh, you mean if Vanessa hadn't entered and we...

哦,你是说如果Vanessa没进来的话,我们就......

Serena: Or we could not talk about it.

或者我们也不用继续说下去。

Rufus: Dan, we’re home. We got breakfast.

Dan,我们回来了,给你带了早餐。

Dan: Hungry?

饿吗?

Gossip girl: Spotted: Bass drunk off his ass to the palace bar,

发现Bass在皇宫酒吧里喝得烂醉,

drinking away his woes and investment capital.

借以忘掉他的悲伤,还有他的投资计划。

Chuck: Nathaniel, your position in my esteem has been replaced by your voice mail.

Nathaniel,我心里对你的尊重,已被你的留言所取代。

So... Bart didn't go for Victrola but truth is I bought the house out already for tonight,

Bart不肯投资维克多拉,但事实是今晚我已经包下那里了。

and it's not a par-tay without my people or any people. I'll see you there.

如果没有你们和其他人,还叫什么派对。今晚见。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504570.html