看绯闻女孩学英语 195(在线收听

Jenny: I didn't know a broken clasp could cost that much.

我不知道弄坏一个钩子,竟然要赔那么多钱。

Blair: Oh, it was my pleasure.Oh, wait. No, it wasn't.

这是我的荣幸,哦,等等,不是的。

Game recognizes game, little J, but you have to show more respect.

游戏可以玩,小J,但你得更尊重规则,

This is the last time I've helped you.

这是我最后一次帮你了。

Next time you cross me,I won't be as forgiving.

下次你背叛我,我不会再手软的。

Jenny: Don't worry, there won't be a next time.

别担心,不会有下次了。

Blair: Good, ’ cause I wanna tell you something.

很好,因为我有些事想告诉你。

Something nobody knows, not even Serena.You can keep a secret, right?

一些没人知道的事,连Serena也不知道。你会保密的,对吗?

Jenny: Of course.

当然。

Blair: Nate is planning on giving me his family diamond.

Nate准备把他的祖传钻戒给我。

It's the most incredible ring you've ever seen.

那是你见过最漂亮的戒指。

Jenny: Uh, ring as in engagement ring?

那戒指算是订婚戒指吗?

Blair: I remember the first time I ever saw him.

我记得我第一次见他,

Maybe we were just little kids but I knew he's the one I wanna marry.

或者那时我们只是孩子,但我知道,他就是我要嫁的人了。

Now it seems like he feels the same way, too.

现在看起来他也这样觉得,

Why are you not happy for me?

你为什么不替我高兴的?

Jenny: I'm sorry. It's... it's just been a really weird week.

不好意思。这......这是个很奇怪的星期,

Um, there's this stuff with my parents and my family, so maybe I should just go.

这与我的父母和家庭有关吧,或者我应该走了。

Blair: No, maybe you should look at me in the eye and tell me what you're hiding.You jealous?

不,或者你应该看着我的眼睛说话,告诉我你所隐瞒的事情。你忌妒?

Jenny: Of you and Nate?

你跟Nate?

Blair: Do you like him?

你喜欢他?

Jenny: What? No.

什么? 不。

Blair: Do you think because you talked to him once in the hall that you might have a shot?

就因为你跟他在大堂说了一次话,你就觉得有机会了?

Jenny: Blair, it’s nothing like that.

Blair,事情不是这样的。

Blair: Then tell me what is it like?

那告诉我事情是怎样?

Jenny: I don't want to hurt you.

我不想伤害你。

Blair: How could you hurt me?

你能怎样伤害我?

Jenny: Yesterday wasn't the first time I talked to Nate.

昨天不是我第一次跟Nate说话。

At the ball, he told me he wasn't over Serena.

在舞会上,他告诉我他忘不了Serena。

Blair: Why would he tell you that?

他为什么要告诉你这些?

Jenny: Cause I was wearing her mask and he thought I was her. He kissed me.

因为当时我戴上了她的面具,他以为我是她,他吻了我。

Blair: That's enough.

够了。

Jenny: Blair, I-I didn't want you to find out.

Blair,我不想让你知道的。

Blair: You're dismissed, Jenny... for good.

Jenny,你被开除了... 永远。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504573.html