看绯闻女孩学英语 197(在线收听

Vanessa: Well, you look pretty good for a dead messenger.

你还挺会传坏消息的嘛。

Jenny: I thought I was doing the right thing.

我觉得我做得没错。

Vanessa: You did, now Blair knows the truth,

是啊,现在Blair知道真相了,

and she and Nate can talk about it.

她跟Nate能好好的谈一下了。

Honest communication is what every good relationship is based on,

诚实的交流对每对好情侣来说是基本的。

At least, that’s what I hear. I just... I think how I'd feel, you know.

至少,我是这么听别人说的我只是...... 我知道自己会怎么想。

Jenny: If I loved someone, and they betrayed me.

如果我爱某个人,而他们都背叛我,

How would you ever get things back to the way they were?

怎么才能使一切回复从前呢?

Vanessa: Wait, are we still talking about Blair and Nate here?

等一下 我们还在讨论Blair和Nate吗?

Jenny: Yeah,of course.What else can we be talking about?

当然。我们还能讨论些什么?

Vanessa: I don't know, your parents?

我不知道,你的父母吧?

Look, maybe you don't go back, maybe you go forward.

也许你不想回头,也许你想向前看。

Get two people in a room willing to be balls-out honest?

让同一屋檐下的两人坦诚相待?

It might get ugly, but eventually the dust has to settle,

现实也许是丑陋的,但最终去除了干扰后,

and then you can see if there's hope.

你就能看到是否还有希望。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504575.html