看绯闻女孩学英语 198(在线收听

Howie: We've celebrated the partnership but I don't think we've given Eleanor her just due.This lady is fantastic.

我们已经庆祝成为合伙人了,但我不认为我们已经给了,埃莉诺她应得的东西。这位女士真是太棒了。

Eleanor: Oh,well, uh ,thank you, Howard., More cheese?Have you tried the Humboldt Fog? It's quite good.

谢谢,Howard。还要奶酪?你有试过汉伯顿·弗格的吗?那个味道十分好。

Anna: Eleanor's right. Enough business talk, right.

Eleanor说得对,别谈生意上的事了。

Howie: Let's focus on our families' other joint venture-the union of our children.

对,我们关注一下我们家族的其他合作我们孩子的结合。

I have to say every time I look at Anne's finger and see Blair's future engagement ring...yes. I can hardly contain my joy. Blair, why don't you try it on?

我得说每次我看到Anne的手指,我就看到Blair的求婚戒指。我都不能抑制自己的兴奋了。Blair,试戴一下吧?

Blair: No, thank you. It’s all right.

不,谢谢,没关系的。

Eleanor: Yes, I would like to see it.

要的,我想看一下。

Howie: Anne, give it to Blair.

Anne,把它给Blair。

Nate: Dad, she doesn't want to try on the ring.

爸,她不想试戴戒指。

Anne: Howie,why don't we just let it alone?

Howie,我们就随她吧。

Howie: Just give it to the girl, Anne. Eleanor, do we have another bottle?

Anne,只是给她戴一下。Eleanor,我们来多杯吧?

If there was ever an occasion for the toast, this is it.

如果要找个地方值得干杯,这就是时候。

They're gonna make such a beautiful couple.Now come on, slide that thing on.That's what I'm talking about, huh?

他们将会是多完美的一对。来吧,把它戴上,我就说嘛。

Eleanor: Oh,it's very pretty.

它很漂亮。

Howie: It looks magnificent to me.

它看起来很高贵。

Blair: Thank you.

谢谢。

Howie: Everybody, yeah? Yeah? It's perfect on her. oh, now how about that toast? Come on. everybody, bottoms up.

各位,是吗?是吗?太适合她了,现在大家来干一杯怎么样?来吧,各位,干杯!

Nate: Dad, why don't we go smoke the cigars we got,huh?

爸,我们去抽根烟吧?

Howie: Mm,mm,good idea.Excuse us.

好主意,失陪一下。

Eleanor: Certainly.

没问题。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504576.html