看绯闻女孩学英语 200(在线收听

Nate: Dad, you have a problem.

爸爸,你遇到麻烦。

Howie: I don't have a problem.

我没有。

Nate: You're tweaked and embarrassing.

你太坚持,很令我难堪。

You're trying to tell me you don't have a problem?

你还想告诉我你没有遇到问题吗?

Howie: Don't be so dramatic.

别那么激动。

Nate: No,you reminded me every day how important this business deal is to you.

你每天都告诉我这笔生意对你是多么的重要。

I mean, you’ve been selling me out trying to make it happen, pushing me towards Dartmouth, towards Blair.

我是说你为了达到目的而背弃了我,把我推向Blair,推向那Dartmouth。

Howie: You don't understand.

你不明白。

Nate: Dad, you’re totally sabotaging all of it tonight.

爸爸你今晚把一切都毁了。

Howie: Hey,who the hell are you to tell me?

我需要你告诉我吗? 我是成年人,而你还是个孩子。

Nate: I know.

我知道。

Howie: I'm going back inside.

我得回去了。

Nate: Dad,don't.

爸爸,别这样。

Howie: Nate,let go of me.

Nate,放开我。

Police: What's going on here?

发生甚么事了?

Howie: Nothing. he’s my son.

没什么,他是我儿子。

Police: Is everything all right?

没问题吗?

Howie: I said everything's fine.

我说了没事。

Police: I'm not asking you.

我没有问你。

Nate: Sorry,dad.you need help.Check his pockets while you're at it.

抱歉,爸爸,你需要帮助。查查他的口袋。

Police: All right,sir,just relax.

好的,先生,放松。

Nate: My father went home sick.

我父亲不舒服,回家了。

Gossip girl: Spotted on 5th avenue, a father and son showdown.

就在第五大道上,父子俩终于摊牌。

Too bad not all the witnesses can be bought off.

不幸的是,不是所有目击者都能被收买。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504578.html