看绯闻女孩学英语 202(在线收听

Lily: Well, this is a new strain of obsessive-compulsive.

这真是新气象啊。

Rufus: The,uh,art piece projects up to the ceiling.

艺术作品搬到了天花板上。

Lily: Oh,still doing anything to get a girl on her back,huh?

还在想方设法的使她回来,对吗?

Rufus: What are you doing here,Lily?

你在这儿干什么,Lily?

Lily: Oh,uh...

哦,呃......

Rufus: Let me ask you that question another way.

那让我来问你个问题吧,

Did you break up with Bart again?

你又和Bart分手了吗?

Lily: Well,what did I do to deserve such a thorny welcome?

我做了什么,竟得到这种伤人的欢迎方式?

Rufus: I'm sorry. I’m really not in the mood to play games.

我很抱歉,但我真的没心情和你玩。

I don't know what's happening with my wife or my marriage,

我不知道我的妻子以及我的婚姻出了什么问题,

and you showing up here randomly

你时不时的在这儿出现,

and often doesn't make figuring that out any easier.

我很难理清头绪。

Lily: I'm sorry I bothered you, really.

很抱歉打扰你了。

Rufus:Lily, wait, you know, if you wanna stay and see the,uh,installation I could really use the company.

等一下,如果你想留下来看看设施,我可以陪陪你。

Lily: Oh,I don't want to be in your way.

我可不想碍事。

Rufus: since when, Van der Woodsen?

从什么时候开始的,Van der Woodsen?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504580.html