看绯闻女孩学英语 205(在线收听

Blair: What are you doing?

你在干什么?

Nate: I'm going to Victrola.

我要去维克多拉。

I promised Chuck. It’s important to him.

我答应过Chuck,这对他很重要。

Blair: I saw your father get arrested. Why didn't you come to me?

我看见你爸爸被扣留了,你为什么不来找我呢?

I would've listened.

我会听你说的。

Nate: I've tried, Blair.

我尽力了,Blair。

But every time I try, something’s got your attention—

每次我都尽力,去做一些吸引你注意的事......

a dinner party, you know, a masked ball.

晚餐派对还有,化妆舞会。

Blair: Yeah,let's talk about that masked ball.

是啊,那我们就来谈谈化妆舞会。

Let's talk about how while I was waiting for you to find me

我一直等你过来找我,

so that we could finally be together,

这样我们就能在一起了。

you were confessing your feelings and kissing Serena.

你坦白了自己的感受,吻了Serena。

I thought I was doing everything right.

我认为我没做错什么。

Nate: It's not your fault.

这不是你的错。

Blair: Do you love me?You should deal with your father.

你爱我吗? 你应该处理一下你爸爸的事情,

He needs you.You know what? I don't.

他需要你。你知道吗? 我不需要你了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504583.html