看绯闻女孩学英语 207(在线收听

Serena: I gotta say... 

我要说...... 

Dan: No need to say anything. 

什么都不要说。 

Woman: God, I hate people in love. 

天啊,我讨厌热恋中的人。 

Vanessa: Wow. Awkward. 

真尴尬。 

Dan: Vanessa? 

Vanessa? 

Serena: Serena. Dan. 

Serena,Dan。 

Dan: No no no. Vanessa's here. 

不......Vanessa在这。 

Woman: Lovebirds ready to order? 

小情侣准备好点菜了? 

Vanessa: Oh, I'll take them. Hi. 

我来吧。你好。 

Dan: Hi. So you work here now? 

那么你现在在这工作啊? 

Vanessa: I did mention that, but you've been distracted. Vanessa. Hi. Nice to see you. 

我有提过,但你没放在心上。你好。Vanessa,很高兴见到你。 

Serena: This time you're seeing less of me. 

这次你见到我裸露部分比较少。 

Vanessa: Sorry about that walking in when you were, you know. 

对于那件事我很抱歉,当你们在,我进去了,你知道的。 

Serena: Yeah. 

是啊。 

Vanessa: So you guys are up early. What would you do last night? Oh my god. I totally didn't mean to pry. 

你们起得那么早,昨晚做什么了? 我的天啊,我不是故意要去打。 

Dan: You're not prying. 

你不是在打听。 

Serena: Why would you think you're prying? 

你为什么认为你在打听呢? 

Vanessa: No reason. 

没有原因。 

Serena: Did you tell her? 

你告诉她了? 

Dan: What? No. What's to tell? 

什么? 不,要告诉她什么? 

Vanessa: I know nothing but if you guys did the thing I know nothing about, then I would totally support that. 

我什么都不知道但如果你们做了我不知道的事情我会非常地支持。 

Dan: Thanks Vanessa. Good to know in the event that should happen. 

谢谢,Vanessa,该知道的总会知道的。 

Vanessa: Oh, meaning it didn't happen? 

那是指没有发生了? 

Dan: Meaning I don't even know what we're talking about right now. 

那是指我甚至不知道,我们现在在说什么。 

Serena: I know I'm lost. 

我想我糊涂了。 

Vanessa: And I should get lost. First day. I have lots of tables. 

我应该要消失了。第一天上班,我还有很多事情做。 

Dan: Clearly. So Vanessa works here now. 

明白了,Vanessa现在在这上班。 

Serena: Yeah, we should make this our regular spot. 

是啊,我们应该常来这里。 

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504590.html