看绯闻女孩学英语 209(在线收听

Jenny: Hey, dad.

爸。

Rufus: Hi honey. How was Hudson?

亲爱的,哈德逊怎么样了?

Your mother must have been kind of surprised to see you.

你母亲见到你肯定很高兴。

Alison: Yeah, she was. Hi Rufus.

是啊。你好,Rufus。

Rufus: Alison. What are you doing here?

Alison,你来这里干什么呢?

Jenny: Well, I asked her to come.

是我叫她来的。

You know, I thought you guys could talk or not.

我认为你们可以谈谈或者不行,

Okay, dad, I know it wasn't my place to ask mom to come back.

好吧,爸爸,我知道不该由我来叫妈妈回来。

Rufus: Jenny.

Jenny。

Jenny: It's your life. I get that, but it's my life too and it's Dan's

这是你的生活。我知道,但这也是我的生活还有这是Dan的生活

and I just felt that nothing's ever gonna change if someone doesn't do something.

我只是觉得如果没有人去做些事情如果有人做些事情。

Rufus: Jenny! Stop. Breathe. I'm not angry.

Jenny! 停下来, 深呼吸,我不是在生气。

Jenny: You're not?

你不生气?

Rufus: Not at you.

不是生你的气。

Jenny: While you can't get angry at mom if she's in Hudson and you're here Dad.

那你也不能生妈的气,她住在哈德逊,而你在这儿。

I mean, nothing's ever gonna change if you're not in the same room.

我是说如果你们都不待在同一屋檐下事情是不会有转机的。

Can't you just give it a chance?

你能给大家一个机会吗?

Rufus: Not on an empty stomach. Come. I'll make us breakfast.

但不能在饥肠辘辘的时候过来,我来做早餐。

Alison: Who wants waffles? I mean, you do still like waffles, right Rufus?

谁想吃华夫饼?你还是喜欢华夫饼的吧,Rufus。

Rufus: You know me , Alison. I'm a loyal guy.

你了解我的Al,我可是个忠诚的人。

Once I commit to something, I stick with it.

一旦承诺什么,至死不渝。

Jenny: I'll get the syrup.

我去拿糖浆

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504597.html