英语听力:自然百科 金星和水星旅行指南(13)(在线收听

Move away from the sun and you'd expect it to cool down a little.

远离太阳,你会期望它冷却下来一点点。

Venus the picture of coolness and calm all pale but galley clubbed by clouds.

金星给人一种酷劲十足,平息所有阴云但又乌云密布的感觉。

But the planet of love shrouded in mystery.

但是这个行星又笼罩在神秘之中。

Drop beneath her treacherous fail at you own risk.

它时而变幻莫测,你自己会有一定风险。

Planning of vacation to Venus , nothing is as it should be here on our twisted alien twin.

规划金星的假期,没有什么比在我们的双胞胎行星更好的了。

Beneath the clouds is the only planet in the solar system to rotate backwards and it does so very slowly.

拨开云雾,就能见到这颗在太阳系的中唯一倒转而且非常缓慢的行星。

The sun if you could see it rises in the west and sets in the east and the entire day here lasts for 8 earth months which is longer than the venusian year.

如果你能看到太阳升起,它在西方升起而在东方落下,而这里的一整天会是地球的8个月,比金星的一年要长。

Venus you can walk around the planet faster than the Firebrigades.

在金星你可以步行环绕整个星球,比消防队还要快得多。

The sky above is as heavy as it looks loaded with CO2.

天空看起来总是那么沉重,因为它承载了大量二氧化碳。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zrbaike/2012/504980.html