看绯闻女孩学英语 212(在线收听

Dan: Hey dad. Jenny and... and mom.

爸,Jenny,还有妈妈。

Alison: Hi honey.

亲爱的。

Dan: Well, look at this. The whole family's together, eating waffles.

看啊,全家团圆,在一起吃华夫饼。

Jenny: Want one?

来一个吗?

Dan: You bet. Just one question.

当然,就问一个问题。

Am I the only one who thinks this is extremely weird?

我是唯一认为这超级怪异的人吗?

I mean, given everything.

好像什么都没发生过一样。

Jenny: Dan, just forget about it. If dad can let it go, so can you.

Dan,就别提了。如果爸都不在乎了,你也可以的。

Rufus: What do you mean, let it go?

什么意思? 不在乎?

Jenny: You know, the guy in Hudson.

你知道哈德逊的那个人。

Dan: You told her?

你告诉她了?

Alison: No, of course. I didn't tell her. Rufus.

没有。我当然没跟她说,Rufus。

Rufus: I would never.

我也没有。

Jenny: I overheard Dan and dad talking.

我不小心听到了Dan和爸的谈话。

Rufus: He heard us arguing on the phone.

他听到我们在电话里吵架。

Dan: Yeah, if you want to keep secrets,

好吧。如果你们都想保守秘密的话,

maybe we should all abandon the loft

我们也许该搬出这栋房子,

and move to a place with more walls.

到个有更多墙的地方去。

Rufus: It's always go good to give him a while.

让他一个人待会儿总是对的。

Alison: Yeah, no. I knew... I knew that.

是的,我明白。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505162.html