看绯闻女孩学英语 213(在线收听

Howie: I don't know why everybody's making such a big deal out of this.

我不懂大家为何把这事炒的这么大。

It's just a misunderstanding. It'll be cleared up in time.

这只是个误会,会很快澄清的。

Attorney: Yes it will, at your trial. This is real, Howard.

没错,只要你努力。这是事实, Howard。

The only reason you're not behind bars right now is

你现在不在牢里的唯一原因是

because your wife could afford your bail.

你的夫人能够付得起你的保释金。

Anne: And I would've paid ten times that amount.

就算是多九倍我也会付的。

You're not going to jail.

你就不会蹲监狱。

Attorney: And we're gonna do everything we can to make sure that doesn't happen.

我们会尽一切可能保证这不会发生。

But in the meantime, this is not something to be cavalier about.

但是在此期间,你可不能冲动行事。

Howie: It's clearly a setup. Someone's got a agenda.

这很明显是个局,有人计划害我。

Nate: Dad, would you just shut up and listen to him?

爸,你能闭嘴听他说吗?

Anne: Nate.

Nate。

Nate: Look sir, what exactly do we need to do here?

先生,现在我们到底能做什么?

Attorney: Remain calm and give them nothing but a united front as we fight this.

保持冷静,团结一致。就像打仗一样。

Nate: Well, what about some sort of ...some sort of plea?

那么要不要准备辩护?

Howie: A plea? You think I'm guilty?

辩护? 你觉得我有罪?

Nate: Dad, it's just a question. How would that work exactly?

爸,这只是一个问题。到时候要怎样辩护?

Howie: It wouldn't.

不需要辩护。

Anne: Nate, I'm sure you're very tired and this is a conversation for adults.

Nate 我想你很累了。这是大人的谈话。

Why don't you go get some rest, sweetheart?

你去休息一下吧,亲爱的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505163.html