看绯闻女孩学英语 216(在线收听

Blair: Hi. Are you okay? I've been texting you all day.

嗨,你好吗?我给你发了一整天短信。

Nate: Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks. I just been a little busy.

我很好,谢谢。只是有点儿忙。

Blair: I just wanted to check on you, see if you need anything.

我只是想知道你好不好,有什么需要帮助的。

Nate: Yeah, I kinda do.

是的,我是需要帮助。

Blair: Oh?

哦?

Nate: Um... Blair, do you think we've been a little hasty with the whole breakup?

Blair,你是否觉得我们有点儿...... 有点儿太冲动的分手了?

Blair: I don't know Nate. It was a pretty difficult decision.

我不知道。Nate,这是一个很难的决定。

Nate: Yeah look, I totally understand.

没错,听我说, 我完全明白。

I'm sorry. I... I shouldn't have brought it up.

对不起,我不该提这事儿。

Blair: But we do have a lot of history together,

但是我们在一起那么久,

it was in the heat of the moment,

也曾经有那么美好的时刻,

but you'd have to be willing to really work for it.

但是你得为之努力。

Nate: Yeah yeah, of course.

是的,是的。 当然了。

Listen, we'll just take it slow and see how it goes.

听着,那我们慢慢来。看看今后怎么样。

And I've got a birthday present for you. It's something special.

我有一份生日礼物给你。一件很特别的东西。

Blair: I can't wait to open it at my party. I'll see you there.

我简直不能等到在派对上才打开它,到时候见。

Nate: I...

我......

Blair: Hi. This is Blair Waldorf.

你好,我是Blair Waldorf。

I was wondering if any of the pieces that put on hold were picked up today.

我想知道我让你们留的首饰里。

The diamond necklace? Really? Okay.

今天有没有被取走的?钻石项链? 真的?

Thank you. Thank you! Thank you. Thank you.

谢谢,谢谢,谢谢你,谢谢!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505166.html