看绯闻女孩学英语 217(在线收听

Alison: Hey. Can we talk?

我们谈谈好吗?

Dan: Well, that depends, are you back for good?

看情况吧,你回来能有什么好处吗?

Alison: I don't know. Your father and I haven't really had a chance to talk, so...

我不知道,你父亲和我还没有真正意义上的谈过,所以......

Dan: Well, do you want to come back, or do you wanna live in Hudson with neighbor guy?

嗯,你想回来,还是你想和那个邻家男人一起住在哈德逊?

Alison: Okay look, Dan. I understand that you're mad, all right? And I'm not gonna defend what I did.

好了,听着, Dan。我理解你为什么生气,好吗?而我也不会为自己的所做作为辩解。

Dan: No, you don't get it, do you?

不,你还是不懂,知道吗。

You think I'm only mad about the cheating?

你以为我只为了你出轨的事生气?

Alison: Okay. What else?

那好吧,还有什么?

Dan: Maybe that you promised you would be home by the end of summer and then you weren't. Maybe the fact that you left at all.

也许是因为你曾经答应过我整个夏天你都在家,而你并没有这么做。也许事实是你根本就没沾家门儿。

Alison: I asked if you were okay with me going away and I'd hoped that if there was a problem, you would say something.

我问过你要不要和我一起走,并且我希望如果真有什么事你能及时告诉我。

Dan: Like what?

比如什么?

Your daughter's a freshman at a school populated by mean girls and date rapists? I think she needs her mom.

你的女儿是一所学校的新生受一群尖酸刻薄的女孩儿的欢迎并且在约会中险遭强奸。我想她需要她的妈妈。

Or maybe my father is madly in love with you and will probably never get over this? Why should I have to tell you this?

又或许是我的爸爸疯狂的爱上了你并且极有可能永远也不可能忘记你?我为什么非得告诉你这些?

Rufus: Where are you going?

你去哪儿?

Dan: Out. I'll call later.

出去,我一会儿打电话回来。

Alison: Well, that went well.

好的,这很好。

Jenny: You know, I was thinking of going out also. There's something I kinda need to do.

知道吗,我刚好也要出去。我还有事需要做。

Rufus: Oh yeah. You need some help?

好的,需要帮忙吗?

Alison: Can I help you?

我帮你吧。

Jenny: No, I'm good. Thanks.

不用,我一个人就行。谢谢!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505167.html