看绯闻女孩学英语 218(在线收听

Nate: Come on, man.

快开门啊,哥们儿。

I can hear you breathing on the other side of the door.

我能听见你在门那边的呼吸声。

Is she anybody you can get rid of?

你能先把那女孩儿处理掉吗?

I just really need to talk to you man. Please.

我真的需要和你谈谈。哥们儿,求求你了。

Chuck: Nathaniel.

Nathaniel。

Nate: Where's the girl?

那女孩儿在哪儿?

Chuck: In my dreams, I was trying to get some shut-eye.

在我梦里,我正想打个盹儿。

What's on your mind?

你正苦恼什么?

Nate: It's my mom.

我妈妈。

Chuck: Sounds Freudian.

听起来比较弗洛伊德式。

Nate: She wants me to give Blair her ring.

她想让我把她的戒指送给Blair。

Chuck: What? You guys broke up.

什么? 你们俩不是分了吗?

Nate: Yeah I know. I mean, wait. How do you know?

我知道我是指.....等等...... 你怎么知道的?

Chuck: Predictably, your ex ran the old grill-the-best-friend play.

你的前女友导演了一场古老的盘问好朋友的戏。

Tried to find out where your head was at. So where is your head?

试图找到你的脑子在想什么。那么,你的脑子现在想什么?

Nate: Spinning. I mean, my mom wants me to get back with Blair.

疾速运转。我是说我妈想让我和Blair重归于好。

So Eleanor doesn't pull out of their business deal.

那样的话,Eleanor就不会推掉他们的生意。

It's all because of my dad's whole trial thing, you know?

都是因为我爸被抓去审问的事,你知道的。

Chuck: Yeah. I'm sorry about all that but look, if you're done with Blair. Be done.

是的,我很抱歉......但是听着,如果你和Blair结束了,就让它结束吧。

Don't cave to your parents' wishes if they're not your desires.

如果你不想就不要听你父母的。

Nate: Excuse me? Where's my boy? Seal the deal. Tap that ass.Money marries bigger money?

等等,你还是我的人吗?水到渠成,拍拍马屁,嫁入豪门?

Chuck: Look, I care about three things, Nathaniel——money, the pleasures money brings me and you.

听着,Nate,我只在意三件事。钱,钱所带来的愉悦和你。

I'm just trying to have your back here.

我只是在努力支持你,

Your parents have been controlling you your whole life.

你父母已经控制了你所有生活。

If it doesn't end now, when will it ever?

如果现在不结束它,你还要等到什么时候?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505168.html