看绯闻女孩学英语 220(在线收听

Dan: Well, thanks for listening to me complain about my family all afternoon.

谢谢你听我抱怨了一个下午的家事。

Vanessa: Oh look, I know it's hard right now but your family's one of the good ones and your parents really love each other.

听着,我知道你现在很难过,但你的家庭是不错的一个家并且你的父母真的很爱对方。

They'll figure it out and in the meantime, you've got me.

他们会解决之间的问题的,并且同时你找到了我。

Dan: Actually, I was gonna go meet up with Serena.

事实上,我得去见Serena了。

Vanessa: Oh, sure. Have fun.

那是自然,玩得开心点。

Dan: I will. What are we doing?

我会的,我们在做什么?

Vanessa: I thought you said we weren't doing anything.

我以为你说我们不会做任何事的。

Dan: I like Serena and I like you and she likes me and you like me,

我喜欢Serena,我也喜欢你,而且她喜欢我,而且你喜欢我。

So, how... how can you not like each other?

所以怎么能你们怎么能喜欢对方呢?

It's mathematically impossible.

确切来说这是不可能的。

Vanessa: Who said I didn't like her? I just don't know her.

谁说我不喜欢她的?我只是不了解她。

Dan: Yeah, and you're making a real effort to change that.

是的,并且你会真的努力去改变现状。

I mean, why spend five minutes trying to be nice to Serena when I can spend day after day, forced to choose between the two of you?

我是说 为什么要花五分钟对Serena友善呢,而我用一天又一天的时间逼自己,在你们两个人中选一个?

Vanessa: Okay, fine. You want to see me get my nice on? Let's do it tonight. Just you. me and Serena.

好的。你想看我有好脸色是吗? 我们今晚就做。就你,我,Serena。

Dan: Tonight... tonight is Blair Waldorf's birthday party.

今晚...... 今晚有Blair死党的生日聚会

I think we might want to start by dipping a toe rather than diving off of a cliff, headfirst into the rocks with the sharks.

我想我们可能会先从浅尝开始而不是一头扎进悬崖间和鲨鱼一起进到岩石群中。

Vanessa: Why? We all know how to swim. Come on. You wanna do this, let's do it.

为什么? 我们都知道怎么游泳,来吧。你想做这个,我们就做。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505170.html