看绯闻女孩学英语 225(在线收听

Blair: Stalk me much?

尾行结束了?

Chuck: What are you still doing up here all alone?

为什么你还是一个人在这啊?

Blair: I don't know where Nate is and he always calls me at midnight when it turns into my birthday.

我不知道Nate在哪,他总是在午夜我生日的时候打给我。

Chuck: Well, I wouldn't count on it tonight. Doesn't it strike you as just a little bit of coincidence, the timing of everything?

今晚就不会这样了。所有事情都这么巧合吗,我这样说会不会打击你?

Blair: What do you mean?

你什么意思?

Chuck: Well, Nate suddenly decides he wants to get back together just moments after your mother puts the brakes on her deal with the Captain?

Nate就在你妈妈决定跟上校公司解约,后不久就跟你说要复合。

Blair: So you're saying that Nate is only pretending to like me and that he's actually using me to get to my mother? He wouldn't do that.

你是要说Nate只是假装喜欢我,实际上他是想利用我来拉拢我妈?他不会那样做的。

Chuck: Yes, he would. If it was to help his family, you know he would.

会的,他会的。如果那能帮到他家的话,你知道他会的。

Blair: Nate loves me. Whatever he's doing, wherever he is, he will call at midnight. You'll see.

Nate爱我,无论他在哪,他在干嘛他会在半夜打给我的,你等着吧。

Chuck: Care to make a wager? If he calls, I'll leave you alone forever. I f he doesn't, you spend the night with me.

介意打赌吗?如果他打了的话,我以后都不烦着你。如果他没打,你就跟我过夜。

Blair: I will not.

我才不要。

Chuck: I thought you were sure.

我还以为你很确定呢。

Blair: You're gonna lose. He's never missed my birthday.

你输定了,他从来都不会忘记我的生日。

Gossip Girl: Careful B. There's no safe wager when you bet on a Bass.You just might lose your shirt and your pants.

注意了, B, 跟Bass打赌从来就没有你赢的说法。你可能要把上衣跟裤子脱掉了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505175.html