看绯闻女孩学英语 226(在线收听

Serena: So you brought Vanessa as your date to Blair's party?

Vanessa是你带来参加,Blair派对的女伴喽?

Dan: No, you're my date. I just thought it might be a good opportunity forall three of us to hang out.

不,你才是。我刚还在想这可是个好机会让我们三个好好玩玩呢。

Serena: Oh yeah. 'cause it was so fun and not remotely awkward at breakfast this morning.

是啊,因为会很有趣,而且今早吃早餐时也不会尴尬呢。

Dan: Fine. You're right. I actually thought this would be a very bad opportunity for us to hang out,

好吧。 你......你是对的。我刚还在想这不是个好机会。

but I kind of suggested to Vanessa that she wasn't making an effort to get to know you,

让我们三个一起出去玩,但我刚刚跟Vanessa说她并没有试着去了解你。

so she decided to start tonight but if it's weird, I can go talk to her.

所以 她决定从今晚开始。但如果这很怪,我会告诉她的。

Serena: No-no-no, don't do that. Look, tell me something Vanessa likes

不,不要,别那样做。

besides you and I will make an effort to bond. I promise.

告诉我除了你,Vanessa还喜欢什么,我保证我会尽力去接近她的。

Dan: Oh, thank you.

谢谢。

Vanessa: So what now?

现在怎样。

Serena: Ever play "Guitar Hero"?

玩过"吉他英雄"吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505176.html