看绯闻女孩学英语 228(在线收听

Dan: Jenny brough my mom home.

Jenny把我妈妈叫回来了。

Serena: Your mom's back?

你妈妈回来了?

Dan: Yeah.

是的。

Serena: Excuse me. I can't believe you didn't tell me your mom came home.

不好意思,真不敢相信你妈回来了,而你竟然不告诉我。

Dan: I'm sorry, really.

对不起,真的。

Serena: What? You didn't think it was important?

怎么啦? 你觉得一点也不重要吗?

Dan: No... no, of course it is.

不,当然重要了。

Serena: Why bother? You already told Vanessa.

那为什么?你都跟Vanessa说了。

Dan: I tell Vanessa everything, all right? I have since I was 6.

我什么都跟Vanessa说,六岁开始就这样。

Serena: Well, you're not 6 anymore, Dan.

你们现在不是六岁了,Dan。

I just... I was just hoping that I would be the person that you would wanna tell these things to now.

我只是...... 只是希望成为那个你什么都愿意跟我说的人。

Dan: I want you to be that person, too. Really, I do.

我也想那个人是你,真的,该怎样对待女朋友,

This whole girlfriend thing is very new to me, you know?

这种事情上我还是个新手,知道吗?

I just...I don't know all the rules yet.

我......我只是...... 我还不知道规则是什么。

Serena: Well, Blair says in a relationship, the best friend is…

Blair说一段关系里,好朋友是......

Dan: Serena, you're really taking relationship advice from Blair?

Serena,你真的要听Blair的感情建议?

Dan: Good point.

说得好。

Serena: Look, I just don't want to have to compete with Vanessa.

我只是不想跟Vanessa竞争。

You know, with "Guitar Hero", okay. I'm way more awesome, if you didn't happen to notice. But , uh, not with you.

玩"吉他英雄"的话,没问题,我比她强多了,刚刚你也看到。但是跟你在一起不行。

Dan: That's fair. All right, so tomorrow you and I will go somewhere together, just the two of us and we will talk about my family in excruciating detail until you are... you're just so bored, you're begging for Vanessa to take over, all right? How's that sound?

你的话很合理。好了,那么明天我们去个什么地方。就只有你和我,然后就聊聊我家的所有细节,直到.....直到你觉得无聊,要求着Vanessa回来接着听,好吗?听起来怎么样?

Serena: Perfect. Come on. It's almost midnight.

好极了,走吧, 都半夜了。

Dan: What happens at midnight?

半夜会有什么事?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505178.html