看绯闻女孩学英语 229(在线收听

I heard about your dad. I'm sorry.

我听说了你爸爸的事,很抱歉。

Well, if it makes you feel any better, my family's not doing that great right now either.

如果能使你好受点,我父母也没做对什么事。

You know, I actually didn't want to come to Blair's party as much as I just wanted to get out of my house.

你知道吗,我其实并不想参加Blair的派对,就像我想离开自己的家一样。

Yeah, I know the feeling. Blair's birthday present.

我知道这种感觉,Blair的生日礼物。

Your mother's ring. Blair told me about it. Wow. It's beautiful.

你妈妈的戒指,Blair和我说过,这真漂亮。

I'm supposed to give it to Blair tonight.

我本应该想今晚给她的。

I'm guessing that wasn't your idea.

我猜这不是你的主意。

Blair and I broke up and I know it was the right thing to do.

Blair和我分手了我知道这是很明智的。

I mean, we just shouldn't be together right now, you know?

我是说我们不能再在一起了,明白吗?

Sounds like you're pretty sure of that.

听起来你似乎很肯定,是的,我只是想做正确的事。

I am, and as much as I wanna do the right thing and help out my parents, it's just... it's not fair.

来帮助我的父母,这...... 这不公平。

I mean, to me or to Blair. I just think that if I do this now, when does it ever stop?

我是说对于我或是Blair,我想如果我现在这样做了。什么时候才是个头呢?

It'll only stop when you stop it.

这全取决于你自己。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505179.html