看绯闻女孩学英语 230(在线收听

Chuck: 12:01. I'm sorry.

12:01了,我很遗憾。

Blair: No, you're smarmy. There's a difference.

别假惺惺了。这不同。

If you're coming to collect, you can forget it.

如果你是为了赌注,就算了吧。

Chuck: Turn around.

转过身去。

Blair: You get grosser by the second.

你又赢了一次。

Chuck: You get older. Look.

你长大了一岁,看。

Serena: Happy birthday!

生日快乐!

Isabel: Blair, blow out your candles.

Blair,来吹蜡烛。

Serena: Make a wish, Blair.

许个愿,Blair。

Blair: It already didn't come true.

我的愿望已经不会实现了。

Gossip Girl: Happy birthday to who? Forget cake and ice cream.

祝谁生日快乐?忘了蛋糕和冰淇凌。

I'm saving room for just desserts. Looks like Chuck's wish might come true.

我只是不想浪费房里的甜点,好像Chuck的愿望要实现了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505180.html