看绯闻女孩学英语 232(在线收听

Serena: Maybe she's wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.

也许她错了,这不是他第一次这样了。

Blair, hey, I'm so sorry. I never would've thought that this would happen.

我很抱歉——我不知道会发生这种事。

Isabel: I hope the slut gave him herpes.

我希望那个荡妇让他染上了疱疹。

Kati: Cheater totally deserves herpes.

这种骗子罪有应得。

Blair: He isn't cheating. We broke up, okay?

他没有背叛我,我们分手了,行吗?

He was gonna get back together with me,

我们今晚本会重归于好,

but only so my mom would help his dad. You satisfied?

除非我妈妈帮助她父亲,你们满意了?

Serena: Blair. Blair, stop! You can talk to me.

Blair, 等一下,你可以和我谈谈。

Blair: We ended it.

我们结束了。

I wanted to tell you, but part of me thought that if I didn't say it out loud, then it wouldn't be true.

我本想告诉你的,但我认为如果我不说出来,这件事就不会发生。

Blair: It was my birthday wish for us to get back together.

我的生日愿望就是和他重新在一起。

Now I think it's really over.

现在一切都结束了。

Serena: Oh, Blair, shh.

Blair,别说了。

Blair: Is it okay if I just wanna be alone for a second?

我能一个人静一静吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505182.html