看绯闻女孩学英语 236(在线收听

As per gossip girl's thanksgiving tradition,

按照流言蜚女每年感恩节的传统

I'm trading my laptop for stove top, and for the next 16 hours the only thing I'm dishing is seconds.

我要放下笔记本电脑 在接下来的16小时内围着炉台转 我上的唯一菜肴就是“炒冷饭”这道菜

When the cat's away, the mice will play. Have fun, little rodents.

山中无老虎 老鼠称大王 玩得高兴 小老鼠们

I mean, who gets wasted on thanksgiving?

我是说 谁会在感恩节喝的烂醉

The holidays are lonely for people. I wanted to keep 'em company. Whoo!

大家在节日都会感到孤单 我只是想陪他们一起

Thanksgiving last year you're looking for a girl your mom is freaking out, so my mom is freaking out.

去年感恩节那天 我妈肯定会吓坏了 也就意味着我妈也会大乱

What, which means you freak out?

什么 你说你害怕了

Blair, just cut the cord. Go nuts. Come on.Let's do shots. Come on!

Blair 你可以独立点了 跟我一起疯吧 来吧 我们喝酒去 来吧

I told Lily that you were buying a pie. Oh, pie.

我跟Lily说你在买馅饼 哦 馅饼

Where is your purse?

你的皮包呢

Uh, my purse...Oh, great. All right.

呃 我的皮包 哦 天哪 好吧

You stay here, okay? I'm gonna go look. Don't drink or hit on anything.

你呆在这儿 好吗 我去找包 别再喝了 也别撞上什么东西

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505186.html