看绯闻女孩学英语 237(在线收听

Pie's been secured.

馅饼安然无恙

Thanksgiving no longer needs to be canceled, all right?

感恩节大餐没必要取消了 对吧

Hey, mom, you know, I need to go. I'm sorry. Bye.

哦 妈妈 对不起 我要先挂了 再见

Oh, man. Hey! What are you doing?

哦 天哪 嘿 你怎么搞的

Hey, right of way, pal. Screw you, buddy!

嘿 行人过路优先 老兄 压死你 伙计

Hey, uh, excu... excuse me.

嘿 呃 不好 不好意思

D... do you need, like, a crossing guard or a cab maybe?

你是不是需要个人带你过马路 或者一辆的士

Oh, pie. It's more like roadkill now,

哦 馅饼 现在更像是车祸身亡的小生命

but, uh, better it than you, right?

但是 呃 还好是它不是你 对吧

I'm... I'm Dan... Humphrey. Hi. Hi.

呃 我是 我是Dan Humphrey 你好 你好

Uh, I don't know.We met last year.Uh.

呃 我没记错的话 我们去年见过 呃

You m... you might not remember.

你也许不记得了

Yeah, I... you probably don't,

是的 我 你大概不记得

But look, you should be more careful.

你看 你应该多加小心

You need to keep your hands off of her. Blair!

你不要打她的主意 Blair

Trying to take advantage of her on the holidays.

居然想在节日占她便宜

Come on.Let's go, serena. Bye, Dave. Bye.Bye.

来吧 我们走 Serena 再见 Dave 再见 再见

Bye, serena.

再见了 Serena

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505187.html