看绯闻女孩学英语 239(在线收听

I have to find this recipe before my dad gets here.

我要在我爸到之前把这个食谱找出来

Harold Waldorf's famous pumpkin pie.

Harold Waldorf出名的南瓜馅饼

Well, it may have been Bobby Flay's,

好吧 其实那是Bobby Flay的秘方

but it didn't stop my dad from taking credit for it.

但我爸还是继续靠它辈受夸奖

It's gonna be perfect!

会很完美的

Look at you.Quite the chipper sous-chef.

看看你 简直是个欢快的副大厨

Well, I'm in a good mood. It happens.

好吧 我心情很好 偶尔会这样

Sometimes 'cause I increase my lexapro,

有时因为我加大了依地普仑的剂量

sometimes because my dad's in town.

有时是因为我爸爸要回来

And sometimes, mostly because things are good with a boy.

有时 是因为跟某个男生进展得不错

You and Nate get back together?

你和Nate复合了

You mean since gossip girl published pictures of him and some skank?

你是说流言蜚女网站把他和某个骚货鬼混的照片登出来之后

So that's a no.What's Chuck doing today?

也就是说 还没复合 Chuck今天有什么计划

Why are you asking me?

这你干嘛问我

Well, you guys are friends.

恩 你们是朋友啊

And, Blair, look, you know you can tell me anything.

而且Blair 你知道你什么都可以跟我说

I'd be the last person to judge anyone.

我是最没资格对别人品头论足的人

With good reason.

因为你的确不该

Blair, I saw you with chuck.

Blair 我看见你跟Chuck在一起

I don't know what I was thinking.

我不知道当时自己怎么想的

I mean, sleeping with him once,

我的意思是 和他上了一次床

maybe you could understand, but twice?

也许有情可原 可是两次

Wait.You slept with him?

等等 你和他上床了

Blair! What happened to no judging?

Blair 你不是说不会评价的吗

I'm not, but I thought you wanted to wait.

我没有那个意思

I thought you wanted to make things special.

但是我认为你想要保存贞操 我以为你想让一切特别

Oh, so Nate gets the free pass, and I'm the slut?

哦 所以Nate就可以随便乱来 我的话 就成了荡妇了

Tell me you didn't sleep with chuck for revenge.

别告诉我 你不是为了报复才和Chuck睡的

Well, it wasn't because I like his natural musk, and besides,

反正不是因为我喜欢他那德行 况且

nothing hurts more than sleeping with the best friend, right, S.?

没有比和最好的朋友一起睡更伤人的了 不是吗

Way to prove a point.

说的太有理了

Well, I learned from the master.

至少我是跟大师学的

If you're sleeping with chuck, I'd say the student's become the master.

要是你跟Chuck睡了 我得说你青出于蓝了

Are you jealous you didn't get to sleep with him first?

你嫉妒了 因为他没先跟你睡

There had to be somebody left on the upper east side.

东上城肯定还有其他男人嘛

Blair, darling, are you going to help me at all?

Blair 亲爱的 你到底要不要帮我

Serena, do you know when your mother's arriving?

Serena 你知道你妈妈什么时候到吗

She's not. We're not doing thanksgiving here anymore.

她不会来了 我们不会再在这里过感恩节了

Why? Because I uninvited them.

为什么 因为我没邀请他们

Happy holidays, Eleanor.

感恩节快乐 Eleanor

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505189.html