看绯闻女孩学英语 240(在线收听

Blair: I'm actually glad I'm going with prince Theodore instead of Nate.

其实我很满意和Theodore 王子一起去,而不是Nate。

The further we get from the breakup, the more self-involved I see he was.

分开的越久,我就越看清他自私的本质。

Always so brooding, so tortured.A girl wants Romeo, not Hamlet.

永远苦着脸一副受折磨的样子。女孩想找的是罗密欧,可不是哈姆雷特。

Serena: Romeo died.

罗密欧最后死了。

Blair: Yeah,but he died for something exciting and I want my debutante ball to be something to die for.

可他死得激动人心,我希望我的初次社交也会有个为我而死的罗密欧出现。

Nate: Hey, so, uh, has Blair mentioned who's escorting her?

嘿,Blair有提到谁将做他的守护人吗?

Chuck: Why?Are you having remorse sex fantasies about your ex?

怎么?你对你的前女友还有什么出于同情的幻想吗?

Nate: What?No.

什么?不是。

Chuck: Don't eff with an effer.I know that look.

别装了,看你表情就知道。

Nate: No,man,it's just every time I see her lately, something's different.

不是的,只是最近每次看到她,都觉得有点不同。

You know, she’s lighter, she’s happier.She's just... less...less Blair.

她更开朗,更活泼了。她变得,不那么不那么Blair了。

Chuck: She does have a certain glow about her, doesn’t she?

她确实有自己独特的魅力,不是吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505190.html