看绯闻女孩学英语 243(在线收听

Celia: There is my magnificent granddaughter.

我高贵漂亮的孙女。

Serena: Grandma.

外婆。

Lily: Oh,hello,mother.

你好,妈妈。

Celia: Is there a bar in this place?

这儿有酒吧吗?

Guest: No!

没有。

Celia: I should have known I had to bring the party myself.So this must be Daniel.

我早该知道得自己带来全套东西,这位肯定是Daniel了。

Dan: Dan, actually.Dan Humphrey, yeah. Hi.

Dan 是Dan Humphrey,你好。

Celia: My granddaughter told me that you were delighted when she decided, not to make her debut this weekend?

我孙女说当她决定周末不参加她的初次社交时,你很开心?

Serena: Yeah,go ahead, tell her what you think. Grandma loves honesty, it’s okay.

来吧,告诉她你怎么想的。外婆喜欢诚实的人,没关系的。

Dan: Well, cotillions just seem antiquated to me. You know, remnant of a different age.

交谊舞对我来说就像古董一样,不同年代的东西。

Celia: Well, do go on.

继续吧。

Dan: People spend all this money to have their daughters basically Dance in front of others for attention.

父母花大笔金钱让女儿跳舞给人看,就是为了引起别人的注意。

Uh, when, if you ask Serena, I bet she'd do that for you right now, free of charge.

可对Serena来说我敢打赌,她可以随时吸引任何人的眼球。

Celia: The cotillion teaches the good graces that women should always have in their Arsenal.

交谊舞的老师所教的礼节能让女孩子变得高雅。

Dan: I think Serena’s graces are pretty spectacular as they are.

我想Serena比他们任何一个都要更高雅了。

Serena: Oh, besides, grandma, you haven't used your graces in a while.

另外,外婆,你可是好久都没用上你的高雅礼节了。

Celia: Right, oh, you.

小家伙。

Serena: Oh, isn't she great?

她是不是超棒的?

Dan: She's...s he's great, she's something.

她很......很棒,不同寻常。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505193.html