看绯闻女孩学英语 246(在线收听

Jenny: Hey,dad.

爸爸。

Rufus: Hey,sweetheart.I sense a favor about to be asked.

嘿,亲爱的,我感觉你有什么要求我的。

Jenny: It's just...Well,it turns out I got a volunteer position at a charity.

只是...... 我在一个慈善晚会上找到了志愿者的机会。

Rufus: that's great.When is it?

这太好了。什么时候?

Jenny: Sunday night,and I know it's mom's opening, and I know it's really important, but I can do both.

周日晚上,我知道是妈妈画展开张的日子,我知道很重要,但我可以兼顾的。

Rufus: as a family, we support each other. And when one of us has something important, we all show up for it. Maybe you can volunteer next year.

作为一家人,我们该互相支持,当有人有很重要的事,我们都会出席表示关心,也许你可以明年再去做志愿者。

Jenny: dad.

爸爸。

Alison: Volunteer for what?

做什么志愿者?

Jenny: Nothing, it doesn't matter 'cause dad said I can't go.

没什么,因为爸爸已经说了我不能去了。

Alison: Hey,I,uh, went thrift store shopping, and I found great stuff.I got you some black vintage pumps.They're gonna go perfectly with the dress you're gonna wear for the opening.

厄,我刚去二手店的时候,淘到好东西了。给你找到双黑色高跟鞋。你和准备在开展时候穿的礼服一定很配。

Jenny: Mom, the kids I go to school with shop at Saks and Bendel's. I can't be walking around in someone's old shoes.

妈妈,我同学都在Saks and Bendel买衣服。我不能穿着别人不要的二手鞋和她们一起。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505196.html