看绯闻女孩学英语 248(在线收听

Assistant: Everything all right, Mr. Archibald?

Archibald先生,一起还好吗?

Nate: Oh, yes, everything's fine. It's just my...My date... she's never late,and,uh,she likes to have final approval.

是的,都很好。只是,我...... 我的女伴,她从不迟到,看来她还有些迟疑。

Blair: Sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry. My cappuccino was decaf, and I couldn't find my phone. It took forever to get a cab.

我的咖啡是低卡的,又找不到手机。怎么都拦不到出租。抱歉,抱歉。

Nate: But you live up the street.

可你就在这条街上。

Blair: I wasn't home.

我不在家。

Nate: Well, everything's taken care of. I'll pick you up at 5:00 in the car.I got that Laurent Perrier you like.

一切都已安排妥当。我五点去接你上车。我知道你喜欢Laurent Perrier ,

I also thought we'd stop by the modern afterwards for dessert 'cause that's your favorite. Blair.

回来后我们还可以去Modern来点甜点,因为那是你最爱的。Blair。

Blair: Oh,um,we don't have to go anywhere afterwards,it's fine.

我们结束后不用再去别的地方了,没关系。

Nate: Sorry.Who's texting you so much?

抱歉。谁给你发这么多短信?

Blair: Serena.Uh,I gotta go back to my house.My mom was supposed to throw this tea for Serena's grandmother,and she had to jet to Paris at the last minute, so it's all on me.

Serena。我得回去了,我妈妈要和Serena的外婆一起喝茶,可她突然要跑去巴黎,所有得我一个人应付了。

Nate: Okay,hey,uh,w... I'll stop by and help you out.

好吧,我待会过去顺便帮忙。

Blair: It's all right. I got it, thanks.

哦,不用了,我自己可以,谢谢。

Nate: Who are you, and what did you do with Blair Waldorf?

你究竟是谁,你把Blair Waldorf弄哪去了?

Blair: Not bad, Archibald.I almost forgot how handsome you are.

还不错,Archibald。我都忘了你有多帅了。

Gossip girl: Spotted——Nate Archibald learning you don't know a good thing till it's gone and found someone else.

Nate Archibald 终于明白,只有在一个人走了并且有了别人的时候,你才知道她有多珍贵。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505198.html