看绯闻女孩学英语 255(在线收听

John Mayberry: Thanks so much for your time, Miss waldorf.

非常感谢Waldorf小姐。

I guess I'll see you and the prince later tonight.

我猜我今晚晚些时候能见到你和王子。

Blair: Uh,actually,I'm not going with the prince anymore.

实际上,我不会和王子一起去了。

I'm going with Nate Archibald.

我和Nate Archibald一起去。

Given our history, it was only right.

我们以前有段历史,这才是对的。

He is the perfect gentleman, the perfect date.

他是个完美的绅士,完美的约会对象。

Chuck: Chuck bass.

Chuck Bass。

John Mayberry: Hi.John Mayberry. New York times.

嗨,John Mayberry ,纽约每日时报。

I'd just like to say how proud I am of Miss waldorf and her commitment to Mr. Archibald.

我只想说我对Waldorf小姐,以及她对于Archibald先生的信任感到自豪。

Chuck: Even though he ruined her 17th birthday and slept with...

尽管他毁了她17岁生日,还睡了......

Blair: Thank you. That was great, right?

谢谢。太好了,不是吗?

John Mayberry: Take care.

保重。

Blair: All right. Have a good one.What was that?

再见,过得愉快。你刚刚算什么?

Chuck: I should ask you the same question.

这也是我想问你的。

"Perfect gentleman"? "Perfect date"?

完美的绅士? 完美的约会对象?

That broken record was a hit last year.

都去年的事儿了。

Get with the times. He bores you.

说点儿新鲜的吧,他厌倦了。

Blair: You almost made a fool of me, in front of "the new York times,"

你差点在纽约每日时报面前让我出丑。

which proves my very point, you can't be trusted.

也证明了我的看法,你不可靠。

Nate is a gentleman. He would never cause a scene.

Nate才是绅士,他不会捅什么篓子。

Chuck: Never get your blood going either.

也不会让你的热血沸腾。

Blair: Speaking of going, that's what you should do.

说起这个,你该走了。

Carter Baizen is on his way here right now.

Carter Baizen马上就来了。

Chuck: What? What the hell are you doing with Carter Baizen?

什么? 你和Carter Baizen鬼混什么?

Blair: He left his jacket here yesterday,

他昨天把夹克衫忘在这儿了,

and I'd rather you be gone when he got here.

我希望你在他来之前走,

there's been enough scenes for today.

我们今天待一起太久了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505205.html