看绯闻女孩学英语 258(在线收听

Serena: Hey!

嘿!

Dan: W-wow. You look incredible.

你看起来难以置信。

Serena: Thank you.You're early.

谢谢。你来得真早。

Dan: Well, uh, yeah, we need to talk.

我们需要谈谈。

Serena: What's up?

怎么啦?

Dan: Is your grandmother here? Where is she?

你外婆在这儿吗?她在哪里?

Serena: Oh, yeah, she's in the other room, getting ready with my mom. Why?

她在另一间房和我妈在做准备。怎么了?

Dan: I gotta be honest about something here.

我要坦诚地和你说些事。

Um, I don't think your grandmother is who you think she is.

我认为你外婆并不是你想象中的那样。

Serena: What are you talking about?

你在说什么啊?

Dan: I know she's got the whole free spirit act perfected...

我知道她随心所欲很好地扮演着。

Serena: Act?

扮演着?

Dan: But I don't think she has your best interests at heart.

但我想她并不是从内心里关心你的一切。

Serena: Where are you going with this, Dan?

你要说什么Dan?

Dan: She came by my dad's gallery today.

她今天来我爸的画廊了。

Serena: Well, she probably just wanted to see your mom's art.

也许她只是想看看你母亲的画作。

Dan: No, she was trying to buy him off, so I wouldn't go with you tonight.

她想要收买他,所以我今晚不能和你一起去舞会了。

Serena: No, she wouldn't do something like that.

不,她不会那样做的。

Dan: Serena, that’s what I'm trying to tell you.

Serena 这就是我想和你说的,

That woman is the most manipulative person, I’ve ever met.

她是我见过最有控制欲的女人,

She makes your... your mother look like Gandhi.

你妈和她比简直就是Gandhi。

Serena: That's my grandmother you're talking about. I love her.

这就是你眼中我的外婆吗? 我爱她。

Dan: I know. I know.

我知道。我知道。

And I'm so sorry, but maybe you love her so much that you can't see what she's doing.

但我很抱歉。也许正因为你太爱她,所以忽视了她的所作所为。

I said it there.

我说出来了。

Serena: Maybe we shouldn't be doing this.

也许我们不该这么做。

Dan: Maybe we shouldn't.

也许我们不应该。

Serena: I'll just talk to you later.

我之后再联系你。

Celia: Let's get Carter on the phone.

打个电话给Carter。

Serena: Yeah.

好的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505208.html