《姐姐的守护者》精讲 11(在线收听

Someone here to see you.

有人来看你了

MAN: Sara Fitzgerald? - Yes. - Sara Fitzgerald?

是我

You've been served.

你被起诉了

KELLY: What is that?

那是什么?

SARA: 'Petition for medical emancipation by....

医学自由请愿书

SARA: 'The ability to make future medical decisions independent of parents...

(Anna有)独立于父母做出未来医疗决定的能力

not to be forced to submit treatment including donating her kidney.'

不得强迫(Anna)服从包括捐肾在内的治疗方案

Anna. what is this? Is this from you? Anna,

这是什么,你弄来得?

Yeah. l got a lawyer.

是啊,我请了个律师

SARA: You're suing us?

你在告我们?

Well. honey. what the hell is going on?

好啦,宝贝,这究竟是怎么回事?

l don't want to do it anymore. Mom.

我不想再做了,妈妈

You don't want to do it anymore? That's it? You don't want to do it?

你不想接着做?就这样?你不想做了?

Guess what? Neither do l and neither does Kate.

你知道吗? 我和Kate也不想这样

No.

是的

Please. - lt's not like we have a choice.

求你了 - 看起来我们没有选择余地

That's the thing. l do. l do have a choice. SARA: Really? Is that so?

是这样,但是我有,我有选择的权利 - 真的,真是这样的?

Yeah. - That's your sister. Have you forgotten?

是的 - 那是你姐姐,你忘了?

No. - Do you know what's gonna happen?

没忘 - 你知道会发生什么?

Yeah. Believe it or not. Mom. l actually thought about it.

是的,不管你信不信,我确实想过

KELLY: Have you lost your mind? SARA: What is she doing?

你疯了吗? - 她在干什么?

KELLY: What the hell were you thinking? SARA: What the hell is she thinking?

你究竟在想什么? - 她究竟在想什么?

l don't understand....

我不懂

MAN: Let's hit it now. go.

快点,扑灭它

GUS: Fit2geraldt Fitzgerald

Your wife called. she said to give her a call. it's important. 911.

你老婆打电话过来,叫你回电,很重要的事,十万火急

Just telling me now? - l'm not your secretary.

现在才告诉我? - 我又不是你秘书

Get your own frigging calls. - Goddamn it. Gus.

打你那个要命的电话吧 - 该死的,Gus

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jjdshzjj/505222.html