《姐姐的守护者》精讲 12(在线收听

BRIAN: All right. Iet's hear it. What's going on?

好吧,让我们听听,发生了什么?

Okay.

好吧

Forget about the fact that the operation is dangerous. or that it would hurt...

忘了手术很危险这个事实,或者它可能伤害

or that l might not want to have something cut out of me.

或者我不愿意让别人从我身上切下来什么

But if l only have one kidney. then what happens to me?

但是一旦我只有一个肾,我会发生什么事?

What if l need it?

如果我需要它呢?

And am l really never allowed to play sports or be a cheerleader or get pregnant?

要是我永远不能运动或者成为拉拉队长或者怀孕呢?

Can't drink.

不能喝酒

What if l just want to live a long time?

要是我仅仅想活得长一点呢?

Sweetheart. you're gonna live a long time.

宝贝,你会活很长时间的

Yeah? Then tell me this:

真的?那么告诉我

What if the transplant doesn't work? What then?

要是移植的肾不起作用呢,然后呢?

She's your sister. - l know that. But l'm not like you. Mom.

她是你姐姐 - 我知道,但是我不像你,妈妈?

l see the other kids. l see what they do. They go to parties. the beach.

我见过其他孩子,我见过他们做什么,去聚会,海滩

l don't understand why you didn't say something earlier.

我不懂你早些时候怎么什么都不说

When? When should l talk to you about it?

什么时候?我应该什么时候和你谈这个?

You're never home. You leave me here with her.

你从不在家,把我丢给她

Excuse me? You've never had to do anything...

嗯?你从来不必做任何你不想做的事

you don't want to do. and you know that.

你也知道

l always wound up doing everything. didn't l?

可到头来我什么都做了,不是吗?

You spoiled shit. - Stop yelling.

你惯坏她了 - 别吵了

BRIAN: Everyone be quiet.

所有人都闭嘴

We said she gets the table. she gets the table.

我们说听她说,那就听她说

Go ahead.

继续

Remember how the doctor said if l did the operation...

记得医生说要是我做了手术

l would have to be careful for the rest of my life?

我的余生都得当心吧?

But l don't want to be careful. Who wants to live like that?

但是我不想小心翼翼,谁想这么活?

SARA: Anna. listen-- - l'm important too. Mom. l'm important too. - Anna,

听着 - 我也很重要,妈,我也很重要

Hey. now-- - Let me go.

嘿,现在 - 让我走

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jjdshzjj/505223.html