《迷失》精讲 09(在线收听

Hey, can you hear me? I need that water.

听到我说话了吗 把水拿来

Here. Here you go.

How many survived?

多少生还者

At least 48. Does anything feel broken?

至少48人 身上地方骨折吗

No, no. Just my head's a little dizzy, that's all.

不 就是我的头...有点晕 仅此而已

It's probably a concussion.

可能是脑震荡

How long has it been?

已经过了多久了

Sixteen hours.

16个小时

Sixteen? Has anybody come?

16个? 有人来了吗

Not yet.

还没有

Six hours in...our radio went out. No one could see us.

起飞六小时后 我们的无线电失灵了 没人看得见我们

We turned back to land in Fiji.

我们掉头去斐济降落

By the time we hit turbulence...we were a thousand miles off course.

但遇到了紊流 偏离了航线一千英里

They're looking for us in the wrong place.

他们搜救我们找错地方了

We have a transceiver.

这里有无线电收发机

Good, good. We were hoping. You shouldn't move.

好 这正是我们所希望的 你最好别动

No, no. I'm okay. Transceiver's right there. It's right there.

不 我没事 无线电收发机就在哪里 就在那里

Where's Charlie?

Charlie在哪儿

It's not working.

不好用了

What were you doing in the bathroom?

你在洗手间里做什么

What? What the hell was that?

什么 那是什么鬼东西

What the hell was that?

就在外面

What? What's right out...?

什么 什么在外面

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msjj/506195.html