《迷失》精讲 14(在线收听

Is it working?

好用了吗

It seems to be, except we're not picking up a signal.

看来行了 就差找到信号了

Why do we need to pick up a signal? Aren't we trying to send one?

为什么要找信号呢 我们不是要发射信号吗

Yes, but what you want to see here is little bars. The bars show it's getting reception.

是的 但要看到小格 信号格表示无线电被接收了

We need the bars?

我们需要信号格

We could broadcast blind, hope that someone, maybe a ship somewhere picks up our distress call.

我们可以盲播 希望有人或船能收到我们的求救信号

But that would be a waste of the battery, which might not last for long. There is one thing we could try.

但那样可能是在浪费电池 电池可不多了 我们还可以试一个办法

What? Get the signal from high ground. How high?

什么办法 看我们是否能从高地收到信号 要多高

How is he? Can you do anything?

他怎么样了 有什么办法吗

I can pull out the shrapnel.

拔出碎片

But you said if you took it out...

可你昨天说如果要拔了出来

That was yesterday. I was hoping he'd be at a hospital by now.

我知道 但那是昨天 我以为他现在该在医院了

If I leave him like this he'll be dead within a day.

如果再这样下去 他一天内就会死的

If I open him up...If I can control the bleeding, and if he doesn't go into sepsis,

如果拔下来 然后止住血 如果不化脓

and if I can find some antibiotics, he might be all right.

如果再能找到些抗生素 他也许就会没事

I'm going on a hike. Sorry?

我要上山了 什么

Sayid fixed the transceiver, but we can't use it. Not from here.

Sayid修好了收发机 但用不了 在这里用不了

Kate, wait a minute.

Kate 等一下

You said we had to send a signal.

是你说我们必须要发射信号的

Look, you saw what that thing did to that pilot.

你看到了那东西把机长弄成了什么样

Yeah, I did. What makes you think we're any safer here than we are in the jungle?

恩 看到了 为什么你认为我们在这里就比在丛林里安全呢

Wait for me. I don't know how long...

等我 我不知道还要多久...

Sayid said the battery won't last.

Sayid说电池不多了

All right. If you see or hear anything...Anything...Run.

好吧 如果看到或听到什么东西 任何东西 跑就是了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msjj/506200.html