《迷失》精讲 28(在线收听

So what'd she say?

她说什么了?

She didn't say anything.

什么都没说

But you told her you knew.

你告诉她你知道了吗

I don't know anything.

我什么都不知道

Well, you kinda know she's in that mug shot. And that we found those handcuffs.

你知道她的那张疑犯照片还有那副手铐

And that guy keeps mumbling "she's dangerous,she's dangerous" over and over.

那人不停的念叨"她是危险人物"

It's not my business. Not my problem.

这不关我的事 和我无关

Yeah, you're right.

没错 你说得对

We'll let Johnny Fever take care of her when he gets better.

等Johnny Fever好了 让他去处理吧

He's not getting better if we don't get some stronger antibiotics.

如果我们找不到更强的抗生素 他不会好起来的

That stuff I got from the luggage...

我从行李里找到的那个

It's for ear infections and foot fungus.

那是治耳朵感染和脚气的

I went through everything, man.

我都找遍了

What about that luggage in the overhead compartments?

上面的机厢里会不会有?

That's inside the plane. Yeah?

那在飞机里面 怎么了?

But the bodies are in there,and they're all...dead.

但尸体也在里面 他们都...死了

Look, I'll handle it.Why don't you keep an eye on...

交给我吧,你去照看一下...

Great. Yeah, I'd love to. On it.

好 我很愿意 这就去

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msjj/506214.html