纸牌屋第一季 第5集:举办露天野餐会(在线收听

What do you think of Darren Jarvis?

你觉得达伦·贾维斯怎么样

At CBS? He wants me to be a correspondent.

CBS的吗, 他想聘我作记者

CBS:

哥伦比亚广播公司

Not worth your time.

不值得

What about Greer Fisher at MSNBC?

MSNBC的格里尔·菲舍呢

MSNBC:

微软全国有线广播电视公司

Stick to writing.

继续撰稿

Do TV on the side.

电视只作为副业

You're more than a talking head.

你作主播大材小用了

How about Slugline? What's Slugline?

去头条网呢, 那是什么地方

If I said Politico wanted to hire me, what would you say?

如果政治新闻网要雇我,你觉得怎么样

I would say that that peaks my interest.

我觉得那还有点意思

Six months from now,

半年后的头条网

Slugline will be what Politico was a year and a half ago.

就是一年半前的政治新闻网

Everyone at Politico reads it,

政治新闻网的人都看头条网

because Slugline's breaking stories before they are.

因为头条网的报道总比他们快

I wonder why I've never heard of it.

我怎么从没听说过

Everyone's a free agent.

头条网的记者都是自由撰稿人

They write whatever they want, wherever they are.

报道什么都行,随时随地撰稿

Most people write from their phones.

很多人直接用手机写稿

Well, if freedom and exposure are what they're offering,

如果他们给你自由和曝光率

I would say that is a meeting worth taking.

我觉得值得一试

This Hammerschmidt thing is blowing up.

汉默施密特的事开始爆发了

I think he might get fired.

我觉得他可能会被解雇

There's gotta be 1,000 tweets here.

推特上起码有上千条评论

People defending me, people trashing me.

支持我的,诋毁我的

There's even a hashtag "Gozoe."

甚至还有个标签, "佐伊加油"

We mustn't leave any trails.

可不能留下蛛丝马迹

All of my contacts are in there.

可我的联络人都在里面啊

Then it's time for you to get some new contacts.

那你就该去找些新联络人了

Don't worry. I'll get you a phone. I'll get you two, in fact.

别担心,我会给你买部新的,买两部新的

One for work and a burner for play.

一部工作,一部一次性的用于娱乐

Expect them this afternoon.

等着下午签收吧

Oh, and go, Zoe.

对了,佐伊,加油

The reporter?

是那个记者吗

Yes.

是的

Just this once?

就这一次吗

I'm not sure.

我不确定

What does she offer us?

她能为我们做什么

A mouthpiece when we need one.

能在必要时替我们传话

She's been very useful so far.

到目前为止她很有帮助

What does she want? Access.

她想换取什么, 门路

A seat at the table.

地位

Sounds like she's getting the better side of the bargain.

听起来是她的收益比较大

She can be controlled.

我能控制她

Are you sure?

你确定

She can. I promise you.

是的,我保证

Okay. If you say so.

好吧,但愿如此

The moment you want me to end it

如果你让我结束...

I know, Francis.

我知道,弗兰西斯

I should get ready for work.

我该准备一下去上班了

Didn't think you'd be in till later.

我以为你过会儿才会来

This is your agenda for the day.

这是你今天的日程表

Here's your schedule for the rest of the week.

这是这周的日程表

These are papers that need to be approved or signed.

这些是需要你批准和签署的文件

Over here are your onesheets for committee meetings

这里是委员会会议的提纲

and briefs on upcoming legislative action.

和随后立法工作的简报

I filled Ashley in. She can cover until you find a replacement.

我跟艾什利交待了,在你找到替任者前她会替我

Christina...

克里斯蒂娜

What?

怎么了

Thank you...

谢谢你

for getting all this in order.

把这些都整理好了

Ashley can call me

如果对桌上的文件

if you have any questions about what's on your desk.

有什么问题,可以让艾什利打电话问我

Is he here yet?

他已经到了吗

I put him in your office.

我请他在办公室等你了

Marty Spinella, head lobbyist for the teachers' union.

马蒂·斯比奈拉是教师工会的首席说客

He wants to rip my head off and peel it like an orange.

他恨不得拧断我的头,剥我的皮

Why? Because I lied to him. But what choice did I have

为什么,因为我对他撒谎了,可我也没办法

when the truth would've ended the conversation before it began?

如果我说真话,那就没得可谈判了

I'll call you back. Marty.

我等会儿打给你, 马蒂

You fucking lied, Frank?

你竟然骗我,弗兰克

No, no. You lied to my fucking face?

不,你是当面骗我

Marty, I did not lie. Did not

马蒂,我没撒谎, 没有是吧

We spent the whole weekend in that room

我们整个周末都待在那间会议室里

pouring over this bill line by line,

一条一条地讨论这项法案

and nowhere did it say anything about collective bargaining.

但里面完全没提到集体谈判

Let's calm down and sit down, and we will discuss this.

镇定点,坐下来,我们好好谈谈

I will explain everything that's going on,

我会对一切作出解释

and we will talk it out no matter how long it takes.

不管花多长时间,我们会把这事谈妥的

No, no more. This is gonna be a very short meeting,

不,不用长谈了

'cause only one of two things are gonna happen:

因为摆在你面前的只有两条路

either you assure me right now that amendment is out,

要么你立即向我保证删除那条修正案

or I'm walking out that door

要么我这就离开

and I'm gonna start launching missiles.

然后开始回击你

The amendment was never intended to stay in the bill.

我们本来也没想把修正案留在法案里

It was just there for leverage, that's all.

它只是个筹码,仅此而已

You threatened to cut federal funding

你威胁要减少联邦政府对

from union school districts?

公立学校的拨款啊

That's not a poker chip, Frank.

那可不是筹码,弗兰克

That's a goddamn dirty bomb.

那就是颗脏弹

Look, the amendment is not staying in the bill.

修正案不会留在法案里

I just need you to work with me on performance standards.

我只求在绩效标准上有个商量

Performance standards?

绩效标准

Are you fucking kidding me?

你什么玩笑

You agreed that they were already out!

你已经答应删掉这条

You can't just put them back in!

怎么能出尔反尔

Marty, look I have a reputation to uphold!

马蒂,听我说, 我还要维护我的声誉

I am the one that made the union reps stay here for you

你在加夫尼玩你的大桃子时

while you were in Gaffney playing with your fucking Peachoid!

是我帮你把工会代表留在了这儿

Marty You tell me right now! Is that amendment in or out?

马蒂, 马上告诉我,到底留不留那条

There is a middle ground here, Marty.

我们可以相互妥协,马蒂

We just have to find it.

我们只需找到平衡点

I take that as a no.

那就还是要了

Okay.

好吧

Marty, do not start a war you know you're gonna lose.

马蒂,别挑起一场你必输的仗

You fuck me, I fuck back.

你耍我,我就奉陪到底

Stamper!

斯坦普

Marty and I have a good working relationship.

马蒂与我一直合作愉快

Or used to. You can see he has a temper,

至少曾经愉快,他脾气不小

but I can usually cut through that and reason with him.

但我通常都能做通他工作

But I may have pushed him too far, which is worrisome.

我可能逼人太甚了,有点令人担心

Friends make the worst enemies.

反目的朋友是最可怕的敌人

How'd it go? What did you hear?

怎么样, 你听到了什么

A lot of "fucks." Well, that pretty much says it.

叫骂, 那不就是了

Let's think this through.

我们好好想想

We've got the D.N.C. leadership meeting.

我们得参加民主党全国委员会首脑会晤

What? I'd say you could skip it,

什么, 本来你不非得去

but Birch just dumped it on us.

但博奇刚把这任务丢给我们

When? It's here in 12 minutes.

什么时候, 在这里, 12分钟后

Why here and not the D.N.C. headquarters?

为什么要在这里不在总部

The D.N.C. is doing renovations.

总部正在装修

They're gonna be green energy efficient.

他们要改造得节能环保

Oh, that's a charming use of party funds.

真会花党内资金

We've only been in this space about three months.

我们刚搬来三个月

It's cool.

真棒

Not exactly the Herald, is it?

和《先驱报》差很多吧

Have you been to those offices?

你去过他们办公室吗

Yes. Wristslitting was in order.

去过,真让人想切腕

So, who else is courting you?

还有谁找过你

A few people. You mean everyone.

有那么几个, 那就是都有了

There were a lot of emails this morning.

早上的确收到不少邮件

That's not surprising. You're having a moment.

不难想象,现在你风头正旺

People are interested. I'm one of them.

很多人对你感兴趣,我也是其中之一

But if eight minutes passes on anything, I get bored.

一件事做8分钟,我就会觉得无聊

In eight minutes, I can be bored with you,

8分钟后,我可能会觉得你无聊

unless you keep me interested.

除非你能不断激起我的兴趣

I think you can.

我觉得你能做到

And I think this is the place

而这个地方

for you to keep the rest of the world interested too.

能让你抓住整个世界的兴趣

It's your call. I won't chase you.

决定权在你,我不会死皮赖脸

I'm definitely tempted.

这很吸引我

Take as long as you want to look around.

你随便逛

Email me your figure. I'll call you back with a counter.

薪酬数发给我,我会回电告诉你还价

This is our top priority

这几个是重点

Ohio, Florida, and Pennsylvania.

俄亥俄,佛罗里和宾夕法尼亚(此三州都是大选中的摇摆州)

We need all of them, or Walker's a oneterm president.

必须全部搞定,否则沃克无法连任

Pennsylvania is why he picked Matthews as a running mate.

他选马修斯为竞选伙伴就是为了宾州

But now we have to find a replacement.

但我们现在得找个替任

The special election is this November.

补选在11月

Patricia Whittaker, D.N.C. Chair.

帕特里夏·惠特克,民主党全国委员会主席

A rare example of someone whose head is in the game

极少数用大脑而不是屁股

instead of up their backside.

思考的人

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods

能力在这群人中凤毛麟角

that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

每碰到有能力的人我都很欣赏

This also affects the House.

对国会也有影响

The new governor will oversee redistricting.

新州长将负责重划选区

We lose seats here,

在这儿丢了席位

that means we could lose our majority in Washington.

会导致在国会失去多数席位

Well,the R.N.C. is backing Jack Swofford,exMayor of Pittsburgh.

共和党支持杰克·斯沃夫,匹兹堡的前市长

He's got statewide name recognition

他在全州有知名度

and campaign machinery in place.

竞选也准备充分

It's been three months, and we don't have dick.

三个月过去了,我们却还没有人选

What about the A.G.? Ben Pluckett?

那个司法部长怎么样,本·普拉克特

No. Ben's got his eyes set on the senate in '14.

不行,本14年要竞选参议员

Which he'll lose because

他不会成功的

he botched a sex offender sting last year.

他去年搞砸了一起性侵钓鱼执法的案子

There's always McHolland. He's 78.

麦克霍兰德总可以吧, 他78了

When's the last time he held office, when Carter was president?

上次他在职的时候,卡特还是总统吧

Reagan, but same difference.

里根,不过差不多

He has dignity, he has gravitas.

他受人尊敬,举止庄重

If you need someone to fill Matthews' shoes

如果要找人替马修斯的话

You can't fill Jim Matthews' shoes, so we shouldn't even try.

我们根本就不该找人去代替马修斯

We need a fresh face.

得找张新面孔

The state has a weak bench.

但这个州的候选人都不怎么样

Let's go through all the sitting Congressmen one by one

那就一个个过现任议员

and see if anybody sticks out from the crowd.

看看有没有谁脱颖而出

All right. I got the list right here.

名单在这里

Okay. Go ahead.

很好,开始

Pennsylvania's first district, Peter Russo.

宾夕法尼亚第一选区,彼得·罗素

Cross him off. He's no good. No experience, no chops.

划掉,他不行,没经验,能力一般

Okay, moving on. Second district, Gwendolyn Pierce.

继续,第二选区,格温多林·皮尔斯

Nah, Gwen's too controversial. Very vocal on abortion.

格温争议太大,在堕胎问题上太极端

And Caroline? She's good.

卡洛琳呢, 她不错

And the boys? All fucking four of 'em?

小伙子们怎么样, 你问他们四个

You feed 'em.

你养四张嘴试试

You got any pictures on your phone?

你手机上有他们的照片吗

Come on. Let's cut the shit, Pete, will ya?

得了,彼得,就别废话了,好吗

What are we gonna do about the shipyard?

船厂你打算怎么办

BRAC had their hearing.

军事基地整合委员会的听证会已经结束了

They slated it for closing.

他们要关闭那里

Yeah, and why didn't you testify?

你当时怎么不作证

We're talking 12,000 jobs here.

这可是12000个工作岗位

My hands were tied, Paul. People wanted it closed.

我也没办法,保罗,有人要关掉它

I was under a lot of pressure. From who?

我压力很大, 谁给你的压力

People high up the food chain.

位高权重的人

There was nothing I could do. That's bullshit!

我无能为力, 放屁

You go back to BRAC. You talk to the D.O.D.

你去找委员会,和外交部交涉

You talk to the Secretary of the Navy. You do something.

找海军部长谈,总之做点什么

It's not gonna happen.

不可能

Okay. Why not? I told you. It's political.

为什么, 我说了,政治原因

Okay, So I'm supposed to go back to the shipbuilders' association

好,那你让我回造船厂协会

and say what now exactly?

怎么跟他们说

That they're out of work because Pete Russo's playing politics?

他们都因为彼得·罗素的弄权而丢了工作吗

I mean, Jesus, Pete.

天呐,彼得

We're the ones who got you fucking elected in the first place.

是我们支持你赢得了选举

Now you're gonna turn your back on us?

现在你却要背叛我们

You should go.

你该走了

Seriously?

你说真的

I just got here. You're kicking me out now?

我才刚到,你就赶我走

Hey, I'm fucking talking to you!

我在和你说话

I thought we grew up together.

我以为我们是一起长大的朋友

But this guy sitting behind his big desk...

但这个坐在大办公桌后面的人

I don't even know who the fuck he is.

我根本不知道他是谁

Where's the Pete Russo who knew how

那个被逼入绝境

to throw a punch when his back was against the wall?

也要誓死反抗的彼得哪去了

That guy was my friend.

那个人才是我的朋友

Every teacher in the country a month before school ends?

放假前一个月拉拢整个国家的老师

Doesn't need all of them. 15, 20 states, that's all.

不用全拉拢, 15 20个州就足够了

The A.F.T. And the N.E.A. can't agree on anything.

美国教师联合会和全国教育协会向来有分歧

You underestimate Marty Spinella.

你低估了马蒂·斯比奈拉的能力

So which one do we target?

那我们去找谁

We have a better chance with the N.E.A.

全国教育协会的可能性更高

You think Chuck Sloan will bite?

你认为查克·斯隆会上钩

Cooperate we'll give your people protection

合作,我们就保护你的人

and a place at the banquet.

提升你的地位

Fight us, we break you.

反抗,我们就毁了你

He'll bite. Get him on the phone.

他会上钩的,给他打电话

It's after 2:00.

现在凌晨两点多了

Spinella is potentially mobilizing

斯比奈拉正在策动

the largest teachers' strike in United States history.

美国历史上最大规模的教师罢工

Nobody's sleeping. I'll call him right now.

没人睡得着, 我这就打给他

I'm sorry. Are we being too loud?

抱歉,我们声音太大了吗

A little.

有点

What are you working on? The gala.

你在忙什么, 庆典

There's so much to do.

要做的事太多

Did Nancy send you my list? She did.

南茜把我的名单发给你了吗, 发了

What'd you think? It's a good list.

你怎么看, 名单不错

Thanks for inviting them.

谢谢你邀请他们

Is something wrong?

有什么问题吗

It's still not anywhere near what Remy brought to the table.

还是没法和雷米提出的价码比

Sancorp offered 1.5 million, Francis.

桑科提的数是150万美元,弗兰西斯

I'm adding up the numbers, and we're only at half a million.

我在计算,只能弄到50万左右

I got Chuck on the phone. In a minute.

我接通查克的电话了, 稍等

I can make more calls.

我可以再打几个电话

Enough to raise a millionfive?

能筹到150万吗

I can at least get us closer.

至少可以接近这个数字

I'm going to bed.

我去睡觉了

Don't move any of this around.

别动这些东西

Claire, we made the decision to turn Remy down.

克莱尔,我们一致决定了拒绝雷米

No one forced you.

我没强迫你

I thought we were okay on this.

我以为这事已经过去了

You're right.

你说的没错

Good night, Francis.

晚安,弗兰西斯

This is Adam. Leave a message.

我是亚当,请留言

Hi, Adam. It's me. I know it's late,

你好,亚当,是我,我知道很晚了

but, well, I was really just calling

我只是想打电话

to thank you again for the photographs.

再次感谢你的照片

I'm sure they're gonna be a big hit at the auction.

它们一定会在拍卖会上大卖

I hope you're well.

祝你安好

I'm sure they're gonna be a big hit at the auction.

它们一定会在拍卖会上大卖

I hope you're well.

祝你安好

Right this way, Mr. Hammerschmidt.

这边走,汉默施密特先生

He's here.

他来了

Good afternoon, Tom.

下午好,汤姆

Legal?

律师

Did you say it, or didn't you?

你说了,还是没说

To you and to anyone who asks,

对你以及所有问这个问题的人

yes, I did.

是的,我说了

Do we really need them?

我们真的需要他们吗

Not unless I should expect a fight.

除非你要找我的麻烦

You shouldn't.

我不会

Give us a few moments.

请让我们单独待会儿

It's not what you called her,

重点不在于你怎么骂她了

it's that you let her leave the building.

而是在于你辞退了她

I know how to run a paper, Margaret.

我知道怎么运作报社,玛格丽特

What I don't know how to do

但我不知道怎么跟

is run a paper staffed with people I can't control.

不听话的员工一起运作报社

Was she really out of control?

真有那么严重吗

To my understanding, she simply turned down a new position.

据我了解,她不过是拒绝了一个新职位

It's her attitude. It's the way she turned it down.

是态度,她拒绝时的态度

Did you think to ask her what she'd rather do instead?

你问过她更想做什么吗

Is it my job to pander to all my employees My employees.

难道要我迎合我的雇员, 是我的雇员

And if they have something to offer that you don't,

如果他们能提供你给不了东西

yes, it is your job.

没错,你就得迎合

We've been through this, Tom.

我们谈过的,汤姆

The paper's operating at a loss.

报社在亏损

We need people like Zoe.

我们需要佐伊这样的人

I'm very aware of how much we're hurting, Margaret.

我很清楚我们的处境,玛格丽特

Staff reductions, dip in circulation.

裁员,削减发行量

Each one of those faces

一想到他们的脸

and every subscriber we lose,

和每个失去的订户

they keep me awake at night.

我晚上就睡不着觉

Now, I won't argue the business side of things.

生意上的事我不插嘴

It's neither my place nor my area of expertise,

我既没资格,也不擅长

but know this

但要知道

Zoe Barnes, Twitter, blogs,

佐伊·巴恩斯,推特,博客

enriched media,

泛滥的媒体

they're all surface.

这些都太肤浅了

They're fads.

不过是昙花一现

They aren't the foundation this paper was built on,

这些既不是这份报纸的根基

and they aren't what will keep it alive.

也不会让它繁荣

We have a core readership that thirsts for hard news.

我们的核心读者渴望严肃新闻

Those are the people I work 80 hours a week for.

为了他们我才每周工作80小时

And I won't be distracted by what's fashionable.

我不会被时尚左右

That's your resignation letter.

那是你的辞职信

Hand it to the lawyers on the way out.

出去时拿给律师

I'll give you some privacy.

我让你自己待会儿吧

No, no, stay. It'll be quick.

不用了,你留下吧,我马上就好

We'll get a drink.

我们俩喝一杯

We're going to launch right here in Washington.

我们先在华盛顿展开罢工

We'll see how Congress likes it when the streets are

当放羊的学生都涌上街头

teaming with unsupervised school kids.

看国会是个什么反应

Then we'll phase out the rest of the country.

然后逐渐在全国铺开

Everybody hold on for one minute.

大家等我一分钟

What's up?

什么事

The N.E.A. is out.

全国教育协会不干了

Hang on.What?

等等,什么

They pulled out.

他们撤出了

Why?

为什么

He wouldn't say.

他不肯说

Hold on for one more minute.

再等一分钟

Chuck Sloan get him on the phone right now.

立刻接通查克·斯隆的电话

I've got him right here.

他已经在线了

Is he muted? Yes.

静音了吗, 是的

Hey, Chuck. It's Marty.

你好,查克,我是马蒂

Listen, you can't do this.

听着,你不能这么做

If we don't stay united now, we don't have a

要是我们现在不团结,就没有

You hired me to represent your interests, right?

你雇我来维护你的利益,对吗

How can I possibly lobby for the teachers

你这样我还怎么为教师游说

when Congress sees us splintering before we even put up a unite

让国会看到我们连个联合罢工都做不到

All right.

好吧

Did Underwood get to you?

安德伍德找过你了

Whoa, Frank is dishonest and manipulative.

弗兰克满口谎话,手段狡猾

You've seen that he's lied to us already.

你知道他已经骗过我们一次了

Waitwhoawhoawhoa, Chuck, ChChChuck?

等等,查克,查克

Chuck!

查克

Son of a bitch!

狗娘养的混蛋

Where are you? I'm at the office.

你在哪里, 办公室

False. You don't believe me?

不对, 你不信我

Not for a second. Where are you?

不信, 你在哪

About to walk into a meeting. With who?

正要去见人, 见谁

Someone I have to punish.

某个我要惩罚的人

Give me a name. No name.

告诉我名字, 不说

What did this person do wrong?

这人做错了什么

Lie to me.

骗我

How will you punish him?

你要怎样惩罚他

What makes you think it's a him?

你为什么觉得是个男的

Hold on. I have to take this.

等等,我接个电话

Where are you?

你在哪

Me? I am not at the office.

我,反正不在办公室

You're going to give me a new one of these every week?

你要每周都给我个新手机吗

Well, II can't continue to

我不能继续...

Not without protection.

得有保护措施才行

Nobody tells me when to work and when to play.

没人能管我该做什么

I'm not being unreasonable, Zoe.

我不是不讲理,佐伊

If you can't trust me, we shouldn't be doing this at all.

你要是不信我,我们就不该这么做

Well, then, how do we establish our trust?

好吧,那我们要怎么建立信任呢

I have been very discreet.

我一直很谨慎

Oh, professional discretion, yes,

职业习惯,好啊

but this is new territory.

但这你没经验

You have a camera on your phone.

你的手机有摄像头

Pictures...

拍照吧

The kind I wouldn't want my father to see.

那种不能让爸爸看到的照片

Well, I'm going to need more than that.

尺度得再大点

Lie back.

躺下

Use your imagination.

有点想象力

I want everything packed for tomorrow.

把行李都收拾好准备明天走

We checked already, dad. Oh, did you?

我们检查过了,爸爸, 真的吗

Those are my pink Nikes on the kitchen counter?

厨房台面上的粉红耐克是我的吗

And you, Autobot,

还有你,汽车人

what is Optimus Prime doing under my bed?

擎天柱怎么在我床底下呢

He better transform himself

你明天出发前

into your backpack before you have to leave tomorrow.

他最好变形进你的行李里

Hey, dad?

爸爸

Is Christina coming back?

克里斯蒂娜还会回来吗

Um, I don't think so, buddy. No.

我想不会了,宝贝,不会了

Oh, I liked her.

我喜欢她

Me, too. She's cool.

我也是,她挺不错

Yeah, she is cool.

是啊

And you guys gotta brush your teeth

你们得刷牙了

and then check the rooms again,

然后再把房间检查一遍

and then it's time for bed.

就可以上床睡觉了

Got it, pumpkins?

懂了吗,小南瓜们

Dad, you know I hate it when you call us pumpkins.

爸爸,我讨厌你叫我们小南瓜

Go before I turn you into a pie.

快去,否则把你们做成南瓜派

Peter Russo.

彼得·罗素

He's a drunk.

他是个酒鬼

He is at the moment, a very functional one.

他目前是,而且很能干

Imagine if he was sober.

想想他戒酒会是什么样子

Even so, you run him for governor,

即使如此,你让他去竞选州长

people are going to dig into his past.

人们会去翻他的前科

Well, we turn that into an asset, not a liability.

那我们就化劣势为优势

Here's who I was. Here's who I am now.

曾经堕落,现在脱胎换骨了

You saw how they dismissed him

你也看到首脑会晤上

in three seconds at the leadership meeting.

他们想都没想就否定了他

Patty Whittaker is very openminded,

帕特·惠特克非常开明

and I am very persuasive.

而我又很善于说服别人

You think Russo even wants it?

罗素有这意思吗

Any kid who's made it from the streets of South Philly

能从费城南部的街道

to the Capitol Rotunda is ambitious.

爬到国会圆形大厅的人都有野心

We just need to tap into that,

我们只要激起这份野心

surround him with the best people

给他最优秀的人才

and then build the machine and push the go button.

建立好团队,就能一发冲天

So you think he could win.

那你觉得他能赢

I think he can be a contender.

我认为他有能力一争

Okay, let's say we pull off a miracle and he wins.

好吧,假设奇迹出现了,他赢了

What do we gain by it?

这对我们有什么好处

Isn't it better to be holding the reins in this race

掌控着这场竞选

than watching from the stands?

不比当个旁观者好吗

You wife is on the phone.

你夫人来电

Put her through in here.

接进来

I understand that Pennsylvania's important for redistricting

我明白宾州对选区重划的重要性

No, no, no, this isn't just about this race, Doug.

不,不仅是为了竞选,道格

Expand your thinking.

开拓思路

Who else is from Pennsylvania?

还有谁是宾州人

No, no, no, not in Congress.

不对,不是众议院里的人

The executive branch.

而是行政部门

The vice president.

副总统

Hello, my dear.

亲爱的你好

Nancy had my tux drycleaned

南希拿我的西装去干洗了

so I won't embarrass

这样我就不会...

The Cotesworth cancelled on us.

科茨沃斯酒店取消了我的预约

I'm leaving right now. I'll come get you.

我马上就出发去接你

I've got to go.

我得走了

What's going on?

出什么事了

The hotel, for tonight's gala.

今晚庆典的酒店

They refused to let Claire into the ballroom

他们不让克莱尔的人进宴会厅

because their employees are union.

因为他们的雇员是工会的

Spinella.

斯比奈拉

Yeah, he can go after me all he wants,

他怎么冲我来都可以

but to go after my wife?

居然动我老婆

No class. Meet me at the Cotesworth.

真下作,我们在科茨沃斯酒店碰面

You got it.

好的

Why can't we just move it to another place?

为什么不干脆去别处办

I looked into that. Everything's booked.

我查过了,到处都有预约了

You have to reserve these things weeks in advance.

这种事得提前几周预约

I've got Stamper online looking for another venue somewhere.

我让斯坦普在网上找其他地点

Francis, the delivery trucks are already at the Cotesworth.

弗兰西斯,货运卡车已经到科茨沃斯酒店了

I can't have people showing up at a different place

我总不能让大家改去别的地方

in case they don't get the email.

万一有人没收到通知邮件怎么办

This is my fault. I feel awful.

都是我的错,我很内疚

There's a half a million on the line here.

这可事关50万

I realize that.

这我知道

And I can't keep having my work

我不能总让我的工作

take these hits on behalf of yours.

因为你的而受影响

It's more than just an inconvenience.

这已经不是小麻烦了

I know. We'll solve it.

我知道,问题会解决的

Hey, I just got your email. What did you think?

我收到了你的邮件, 觉得怎样

You don't have to send me things before you post.

发稿不需要先经过我

Oh, I thought you might want to take a look.

我以为你会想先看一下

The goal here is for everyone to post things

我们的目标是让我来不及读

faster than I have a chance to read them.

你们就发布了

If you're satisfied with the article, just put it up.

只要你自己满意,就可以发布

Okay. Are you satisfied?

好的, 你满意吗

I think so.

我觉得还行

Okay, you are or you aren't.

好吧,要么满意要么不满意

Whatever hoops the Herald made you jump through

《先驱报》逼你耍的那些把式

I know. ...Let them go.

我知道, 忘掉就好

It's okay to be opinionated, Zoe,

固执己见没什么错,佐伊

and it's okay to go outside to get your hands dirty.

出去挖新闻也没什么错

You're no longer tied to a desk.

你不需要坐在桌前

Or that pillow, for that matter.

或者是那个垫子

I'm not going to post it.

我不发了

Midterm predictions they're not news.

中期预测不算新闻

They're bullshit.

纯属胡扯

Well, I agree.

我同意

I can do better.

我可以做得更好

I think you can.

我相信你可以

Feel free to blow my mind.

欢迎你给我惊喜

If we do this event, the whole staff walks out.

如果我们接这个活儿,全体员工就罢工

I've got 300 guests

我有三百位客人

You signed a contract with my wife.

你和我太太签了合同

We'll refund your wife's organization

我们会把钱退给您太太的组织

and pay for whatever the costs of moving the event to a more

并补偿将活动移至更合适地点的

appropriate venue.

一切费用

And we would have to refund a half a million dollars in donations.

我们得退回50万美元的捐款

Can you pay for that, too?

这个你们也能补偿吗

Because I'm pretty sure there's cause for damages here.

因为我确信这是致损原因

I truly apologize, sir.

十分抱歉,先生

Who's your boss?

你老板是谁

I spoke with the owners,

我请示过业主们

and they authorized me to do what I think is best.

他们允许我来做最佳选择

And do they realize that they are shutting the door on 41 members

那他们知道他们将41名国会议员

of the United States Congress?

拒之门外了吗

Yes, sir, they do.

是的,先生,他们明白

I had to make a very hard judgment call.

我做了一个非常艰难的判断

Well, I seriously question your judgment.

我严重质疑你的判断能力

You know, word travels fast in this town.

要知道,话传得很快

All those luncheons and conventions and dinners.

那么多午餐会,会议和晚宴

It's going to be a shame to lose all that work. Isn't it?

失去这么多生意真是可惜

Congressman, you are absolutely right,

议员,您说的很对

but if my staff walks out, I

但是如果我的员工罢工,我

Please understand the predicament I'm in.

请您理解我的窘境

I got an idea.

我有办法了

I know what we're going to do.

我知道该怎么办了

Honey, they're not going to let us have it inside.

亲爱的,他们不让我们进去办

We're going to have it right here

我们就在这儿办

on their front steps, picnic style.

在他们门前阶上,办成野餐会

What do you need from me?

需要我做什么

I need your manpower.

人力

Yes, sir, I'm on it.

是,先生,马上照办

Okay, everybody, stop what you're doing, and listen up.

注意,放下手头的工作,听好了

Yeah.

Oh, hey, Frank.

你好,弗兰克

How soon? About three hours.

多久, 三小时左右

How many people we talking? Just 300.

多少人, 只有三百个

The florist is going to send over whatever he has.

花店会把所有的存货都送来

Great.

很好

Francis, where are we with food?

弗兰西斯,食品怎样了

I've got hotdogs, pizzas, and soul food coming,

我订到了热狗,比萨饼,还有南方黑人食品

maybe something else.

可能还有别的

Girls, here's what I want.

姑娘们,我是这么想的

I want four bars, two on each level.

四个吧台,每层两个

The food can go there. The silent auction goes here.

食品放在那边,无声拍卖在这边

Oh, and cancel the string quartet. Let's get a DJ.

取消弦乐四重奏,找个DJ

Doug, how are we on booze?

道格,酒怎么样了

Kegs are on the way now. Great.

酒桶已经送过来了, 很好

Oh, and call Denise at the office

打电话去办公室找丹妮丝

and have her bring every donation envelope she can find.

让她把所有的捐款信封都带来

Okay, messages, people.

留言都给我

Congressman Russo's office.

罗素议员办公室

Yes, can you hold one minute? Thank you.

是的,麻烦等一下,谢谢

Congressman, people keep calling about the shipyards.

议员先生,大家都打电话问造船厂的事

We don't know what to tell them.

我们不知道该怎么说

We just say we'll give you the message.

就只说会转达留言

Keep saying that. Here they are,

继续这么说, 都在这儿

the messages and all the emails we've gotten, too.

留言还有所有邮件

You want me toHave a good night.

你想让我...晚安

Who did we reach?

都找到谁了

Herald, The Times, USA Today.

《先驱报》《时代周刊》《今日美国》

All right, I want affiliate stations and cable news.

好的,还要电台和有线新闻

I want satellite trucks out there.

让卫星直播车停在门口

I want this on live TV.

我要电视直播

Okay, I'm on it.

好的,这就去办

You can't do this here.

你们不能在这儿办

Zoe, 8 P.M. tonight, Hotel Cotesworth.

佐伊,今晚八点,科茨沃斯酒店

Benefit for my wife's charity.

我妻子慈善机构的募捐晚宴

No, wash your face and let your hair down.

不,脸洗干净,头发放下来

This is work and play.

这既是工作也有乐子

See you.

回见

I can tell you right now I'm going to need two dozen.

我现在就跟你说,我要两打

Paul, I'm going to need those by tomorrow, okay?

保罗,我明天就要,明白吗

Your guests are your problem, not mine, Julian.

你的客人是你的问题,与我无关,朱利安

I'll close the gate.

我要关大门

You know, I'm no expert in fire code,

防火规章我不太懂

but I would imagine that locking your guests in

不过我想把客人关在里面

is a bigger violation than having them walk around us.

比让他们随意走动更违规

This is trespassing on private property.

这是非法侵入私人领地

You're breaking the law.

你这是违法

Right, okay.

好的,行

Let me get Barney Hull on the phone here for you.

我帮你接巴尼·豪尔

Here you go.

给你

It's ringing.

铃在响

Who's Barney Hull?

谁是巴尼·豪尔

The police commissioner.

警察局长

No? Okay.

不要吗,好

You'd rather talk to him in person, that's great.

你想当面和他谈也行

He's coming to the party.

他会来派对

I'll be sure to introduce him to you.

我一定向他介绍你

Thanks for your hospitality.

谢谢你的款待

Bar comes over here.

吧台移到这边

Put all that booze that way.

酒都放那里去

What do you want me to do?

你要我怎么做

I can't lock the gates, and they've got the police on their side.

我不能锁门,他们有警察撑腰

Unbelievable. Hold on.

难以置信,稍等

Cassandra,

卡珊德拉

I need 200 teachers

找两百名老师

at the Cotesworth Hotel right now.

现在去科茨沃斯酒店

I need a full picket.

我要进行大规模示威

200? I don't know if we can get that

两百,我不确定能不能

I don't want to hear it. Just get it done.

我不想听,搞定就是了

I don't give a fuck if they're teachers or not, frankly.

坦白说,我根本不在乎他们是不是老师

Just get me 200 bodies.

给我找两百个活人

You know, call the teamsters. Maybe they'll help us.

打给卡车司机工会,也许他们会帮忙

We'll give them glasses if we have to.

大不了给他们副眼镜

Tell the guys to look smart.

让他们打扮精神点

Charlie, get off the phone.

查理,电话挂了

I need signs right now, at least a hundred.

我这就需要标语牌,至少一百块

You know what? Let them set it up.

你知道吗,让他们去吧

It's actually better for us that way.

这样反而对我们有利

This way they can't hide from us.

他们没法躲开我们

You've put me in a terrible situation.

你让我很难做

Thank you very much for all your help.

非常感谢你的帮助

Much appreciated.

感激不尽

Here, we got the signs right here.

这里,标语牌在这里

Let's hand them out fast.

快发给大家

Everybody single file right down the street.

沿着这条街,一列横队

This way, that way. Okay?

从这儿到那儿,懂吗

Well, at least he spelled it right.

好吧,至少他拼对了

Teachers protesting the education reform

一群教师突然聚集在

and achievement act have descended upon

华盛顿科茨沃斯酒店外

the Hotel Cotesworth in Washington, D.C.

抗议《教育改革和成就法案》

Union lobbyist Martin Spinella organized the demonstration.

工会说客马蒂·斯比奈拉组织了示威

Teachers deserve respect!

教师应受尊重

Teachers deserve respect!

教师应受尊重

Now, I knew you'd show up.

我就知道你会来

You bring that beautiful wife of yours? Hello...

你带漂亮太太来了吗,你好

Pleasure. Thank you for coming.

很荣幸,谢谢你们来

Come on in. The drinks are on the house.

进去吧,饮料免费

Felicity.

费莉希蒂

Spinella got us shut out by the union,

斯比奈拉让工会把我们拒之门外

so we had to have the party out here on the steps.

所以我们就在酒店台阶上开派对

I'll take you up to a bar right now.

我这就带你去吧台

Thank you for coming.

谢谢你们赏光

Thank you. Welcome.

谢谢,欢迎

Teachers, yes! Unions, yes!

教师万岁,工会万岁

Teachers, yes! Unions, yes!

教师万岁,工会万岁

Thanks again so much for coming.

再次感谢你们能来

Adam's here.

亚当来了

You came.

你来了

Looks wonderful.

看上去很棒

You're going to have to move over,

你得靠边了

because I have to serve this wonderful couple myself.

我要亲自招待这对了不起的夫妇

This is fabulous.

简直太棒了

Only Claire could've thought of this.

只有克莱尔想得到

I don't suppose you have anything singlemalt back there.

你那儿有纯麦芽酒吗

Frank, it's worth every penny to see you on keg duty.

弗兰克,看你当酒保真是物有所值

Well, then don't you think this is worth just a few extra pennies?

那你说这杯酒是不是还能升值啊

Oh, let's break out the checkbook, Charles.

我们该拿支票簿了,查尔斯

Did you RSVP?

你回复了吗

I assumed it didn't matter.

我想这不重要

It doesn't.

说得对

I'm glad you're here.

很高兴你来了

When I heard your message.

我听了你的留言

You know, I shouldn't have left that, Adam.

我不该说那些话的,亚当

Why not?

为什么

Maybe we should talk at some point.

也许我们该找时间聊聊

Make that check with a lot of zeroes, won't you?

把支票开大点,好吧

There we are.

好了

Cheers. Cheers.

干杯, 干杯

Cheers.

干杯

I'm going to ask a huge favor of you since you're here.

既然你来了,我得求你件大事

You want to put me to work.

你想让我去招待人

Yes, please.

对,拜托了

My pleasure. Come.

乐意效劳, 来吧

So these are some wonderful photographs

这些精彩的照片出自一位

by an amazing photographer Gillian.

优秀摄影师之手, 吉莉安

Adam Galloway, nice to meet you.

亚当·嘉乐威,很高兴见到你

And this is the photographer himself.

这位就是摄影师本人

Freddie.

弗莱迪

I just wanted to thank you so much.

我只想好好谢谢你

Such a success.

做得太棒了

My pleasure. My pleasure.

我很荣幸,很荣幸

He's the best.

他是最好的

I see Adam's here.

我看到亚当来了

I didn't know he was coming.

我也不知道他会来

Well, guess what I got. What?

猜猜我弄到了什么, 什么

Another check from the Holburns for $60,000.

霍博恩夫妇又开了一张6万元支票

Come on, praise me like you should.

快,好好夸夸我吧

If Frank Underwood and the United States Congress

如果弗兰克·安德伍德和美国国会...

Hi, my name is Zoe Barnes. I'm with Slugline.

我叫佐伊·巴恩斯,是头条网的

...dismantle the rights of the American teacher?

践踏美国教师的权益

Unions, yes! Teachers, yes!

工会万岁,教师万岁

Hi. Why do you protest here?

你们为什么在这里抗议

And Congress has to take this seriously.

国会要慎重对待这个问题

We're here for the teachers.

我们为了教师而来

We're here

我们在这儿...

Thank you. Thank you.

谢谢,谢谢

We're not asking for the world,

我们的要求并不过分

and Congress needs to step up and get this done.

国会得站出来,把事情解决

Excuse me.

失陪

That dress looks familiar.

裙子看着很眼熟

It's the one I wore to the symphony.

去音乐会那天穿的那条

Oh, yes, mutual admiration society.

没错,我们彼此欣赏的那天

That's right.

没错

So what do you have for me?

有什么消息给我吗

What do you mean?

什么意思

Well, you're surrounded by Washington's elite.

你周围全是华盛顿名流

Are you saying you've overheard nothing

你没听到任何

that could be useful to either of us?

会对你我有用的话吗

I'm covering the protest.

我在报道抗议事件

The rest of the world is covering the protest.

全世界都在报道抗议事件

You may not have noticed,

你也许没注意到

but you're the only journalist inside the party.

但你是唯一参加派对的记者

I've been feeding you plenty.

我给你的东西很多了

Information is a twoway street, Miss Barnes.

消息该是互通的,巴恩斯小姐

Hello. Claire, this is Zoe Barnes.

你好, 克莱尔,这是佐伊·巴恩斯

You met her one night at the house.

那晚你们在家见过

Yes, I remember.

我记得

You work for the Herald, right?

你在《先驱报》工作,对吗

Not anymore.

已经不在了

I actually work at Slugline now.

我现在在头条网工作

I've heard of it.

我听说过那里

You read it, don't you, Francis?

你读他们的报道,对吗,弗朗西斯

Religiously.

忠实读者

Well, you seem like a very ambitious young woman.

你看来是位很有进取心的女孩

I like that.

我很喜欢

Doing my best.

我在努力

It's good to see you again.

很高兴再次见到你

Please enjoy yourself.

玩得开心点

I will. Thank you.

会的,谢谢

Take care, Miss Barnes.

保重,巴恩斯小姐

...on the steps,

站在台阶上

and she looks gorgeous,

非常漂亮

but what really she's thinking,

但其实她在想

when can I go the fuck home?

我什么时候才能回家

I'm off. Already?

我要走了, 这么早就走

I've done my duty, I believe.

我想我的任务已经完成了

Oh, you know me.

你了解我的

Always have to be the first to leave a party.

总是第一个离开派对的人

How much did you raise?

已经筹集多少了

$750,000.

七十五万

80 of that was your photographs.

其中八万来自你的照片

Fantastic.

太棒了

Write a check for 250, we'll break a million.

再写张二十五万的支票,我们就有一百万了

Nice try.

想得美

Thank you for coming.

感谢你能来

And everything that you did.

以及你所做的一切

Call me sometime.

有空给我电话

I will.

我会的

So what does a Clean Water gala

净水慈善庆典

have to do with teachers' unions?

和教师工会有什么关系呢

Well, we have over 50 members of Congress gathered in one place.

超过50位国会议员就聚集在那里

But the fact that these members of Congress are promoting

但他们却都倡议

pouring money out of the country

将钱投往国外

while neglecting their teachers at home

而忽视本国的教师

is precisely the problem.

这就是个问题

But this is private money, not public tax dollars, so...

但这是私人款项,不是公共税收,那么...

But we're not protesting the cause.

我们不是在抗议活动本身

We're protesting the Congressmen and women themselves.

而是在抗议这些国会议员

Are these even teachers picketing?

这些抗议者都是教师吗

Well, sure, some of them.

当然,一部分是

And some of them are people in

还有一部分人是...

Excuse me.

不好意思

Frank. What are you?

弗兰克,你在

Don't take the food. We'll feed you later.

别拿食物,我们回头发食物

Marty, you know that old saying.

马蒂,你知道那句老话吧

The most dangerous spot in the world

世上最危险的事

is to come between a teamster and free food.

就是不让卡车司机吃东西

Don't take the food. We're feeding you later.

别拿食物,我们回头发食物

I'll take it. She'll take it.

我要拿, 她要拿

Who else is hungry?

还有谁饿了吗

There you go. Pass it back.

给你, 传到后面去

Plenty more coming, guys.

还有很多呢,各位

I know you've all been out here for hours.

我知道你们在这儿待了几小时了

Thank you, Freddy.

谢谢,弗莱迪

The best ribs in D.C.

特区最好的肋排

Marty, come on.

马蒂,来吧

You said your piece. You got on the news.

你已经阐明观点,也上了新闻

Come and enjoy yourself.

过来放松一下吧

I respect you, Claire.

我尊重你,克莱尔

You know I can't do that.

但你知道我不能那样做

Doesn't matter what side you're on.

不论你站在哪一边

Everybody's got to eat.

大家都得吃东西

You can have a plate of ribs.

来一盘肋排吧

Yes, you can. Come on.

没关系的,来吧

I can't. Yes, you can.

不行, 可以的

Thank you, Claire, but I cannot.

谢谢,克莱尔,但真的不行

You can do it. Come on, Thank you,

可以的,来吧, 谢谢

Marty. Come on. I can't. Thank you. Thank you.

马蒂,拜托, 真不行,谢谢,谢谢

Freddy's. You should go to Freddy's.

弗莱迪餐馆, 去弗莱迪烧烤餐馆吃饭吧

Several dozen union sympathizers

几十名工会支持者

led by labor lobbyist Martin Spinella

在工会说客马蒂·斯比奈拉的带领下

attempted to disrupt the gala.

试图破坏慈善庆典

They need to step up to the plate

他们得行动起来

and take care of our teachers and our children.

关心我们的教师和孩子

The protest dissipated when fundraiser attendees

随着参加捐款的人向示威人群分发食物

offer food and drink to picketers.

抗议也不了了之

Doesn't matter what side you're on.

不论你站在哪一边

Everybody's gotta eat.

大家都得吃东西

Turn it off.

关掉

It is unclear whether the protest will continue.

抗议是否会继续尚不清楚

What now?

现在该怎么办

Call the union leadership and the chapter presidents.

给工会首脑和各分会主席打电话

See if they're ready to pull the trigger.

看他们准备好了没

If they are,

如果准备好了

we strike at midnight tomorrow.

我们明天午夜开始罢工

You were extraordinary.

你太棒了

Tomorrow, people who weren't there

明天,没到场的人

are gonna lie and say they were.

也会撒谎说他们去了

What are you reading?

你在看什么

She can write.

她挺能写的

She can.

是啊

And you can raise money.

而你挺能筹钱的

Always for a good cause.

只为正当理由

Thank you.

谢谢你

Wait in the car, please.

请待在车里

Hold on. I know who that is.

等等,我认识他

Hello, Peter.

你好,彼得

I am starving. I forgot to eat.

我快饿死了,忘记吃东西了

Would you like something, Peter?

要吃点什么吗,彼得

No. Thanks.

不用了,谢谢

You should eat.

吃点吧

Don't fight. She'll win.

别争了,争不过她的

I will.

是啊

Okay. Yes.

那好吧

You want some coffee?

要来点咖啡吗

Yes. Thanks.

好的,谢谢

Do you have any children?

你有孩子吗

Two. A son and a daughter.

两个,一儿一女

Married?

结婚了

Divorced.

离婚了

What are their names, your kids?

你的小孩叫什么

Um, Sarah, she's 11,

女儿萨拉, 11岁

and Kevin is eight.

儿子凯文,八岁

Do you have any pictures?

有照片吗

Fuck! I lost my phone.

靠,手机丢了

I..sorry. I should...uh, I gotta go.

抱歉,我得走了

Peter, sit down.

彼得,坐下

You're gonna enjoy your sandwich,

你要好好享用三明治

have some coffee, and stay the night.

喝点咖啡,在这儿过夜

Milk and sugar?

加牛奶和糖吗

Black.

都不加

Some fresh towels.

这里有新毛巾

There should be soap and toothpaste,

浴室里肥皂和牙膏

everything you need in the bathroom.

什么都有

Thank you so much for doing this.

真是太感谢了

Oh, it's nothing. Sleep well.

没事,好梦

What's going on, Peter?

怎么回事,彼得

Talk to me.

和我说说

You think fresh towels changes anything?

你觉得给我新毛巾就完事了吗

Changes what?

什么事

The shipyard.

造船厂

If I was home and you pulled that shit,

如果是在我家乡,你给我来那套

I'd beat the fuck out of you.

我一定打死你

I would crack your skull on the pavement.

我会在人行道上敲碎你的脑袋

That's why I came over here today,

我今天就是为这个而来

to fuck you up for what you made me do.

为你逼我做的事好好教训你

I don't care how nice you're being to me.

我不管你对我多好

I don't give a shit.

我才不管

I'm gonna wake up tomorrow...

明早起来

and all these people...

这些人

all my friends...

我的朋友

are still fucked.

还是一团糟

And I'm still fucked.

我也还是一团糟

You fucked all of us.

都是你害的

But I'm gonna get blamed for it.

背黑锅的却是我

So now I have to carry that weight on my shoulders.

于是我得承担这份重担

You fucked me, Frank.

你害了我,弗兰克

I shouldn't have let you do it, but I did.

我不该让你那么做,可我没反抗

Are you done now?

你抱怨完了吗

Get up.

起来

No. I said get up.

不要, 给我站起来

And follow me. Now.

跟我来,马上

Get in.

进来

Take off your clothes and get in.

把衣服脱了,坐进去

Do it. Now.

现在就做

There was a D.N.C. meeting earlier this week.

这周早些时候有场民主党全国委员会会议

About the governor's race.

关于州长竞选

Your name came up as someone we might want to run.

你作为人选之一被提及了

Aspirin. Go ahead.

阿司匹林,吃吧

Everyone in that room wanted to cross you off the list.

其他人都说你不值得考虑

I said no. I stuck up for you.

我反对,我替你说话了

I said, "Peter Russo, he's got potential."

我说"彼得·罗素这人有潜力"

"He's young. He's capable. He's going places."

"他年轻,有能力,必有发展"

I made them keep you in contention.

我让他们继续考虑你

You're still on that list.

你还在那名单上

You show up at my house in the middle of the night,

你半夜出现在我家

drunk, to whine,

醉醺醺,撒怨气

to try to shift the blame on me

还想反过来怪我

instead of taking responsibility for yourself and your own actions.

而不是为你自己和你的行为负责

Maybe they were right in that meeting.

或许会议上他们是对的

Maybe you are worthless.

也许你就是没用

I'm the only person who believes in you, Peter,

我是唯一相信你的人,彼得

but maybe that's one too many.

但或许我也不该信你

The hot water will open up your capillaries.

热水会舒张你的毛细管

The aspirin you just took will make your blood thinner.

你刚吃的阿司匹林会稀释你的血液

It's up to you, Peter.

由你决定了,彼得

Oh, and if you do decide to take the coward's way out,

如果你真决定以懦弱的方式解脱

cut along the tracks, not across them.

沿血管割,不要横着割

That's a rookie mistake.

那是低级错误

Morning.

Morning.

You need a lift to The Hill?

要搭便车去国会吗

I should go home and change my clothes.

我得回家换衣服

No, no, we'll drop you.

没事,我们送你去

Want some coffee?

要咖啡吗

Frank...

弗兰克

One month.

给你一个月

One month sober.

一个月戒酒

I can give you that.

我向你保证

Not for me. For you.

不是向我,是向你自己

Has the seed been planted?

他真下决心了吗

Only Peter can answer that question.

只有彼得能回答这问题

He has a choice.

选择在他

Will he wither or will he thrive?

萎靡不振还是重振旗鼓

Only time will tell.

只有时间能证明

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/507049.html