纸牌屋第三季 第8集:飓风(在线收听

When surface temperatures in the Atlantic rise above 80 degrees,

当大西洋的水面温度高于80度时

conditions are ideal for a hurricane.

是飓风形成的理想条件

Westerly winds kick up condensation,

西风激起冷凝作用

forming cumulonimbus clouds which begin to revolve around a central axis.

生成以中央轴心旋转的积雨云

On September seventh, these exact conditions gave birth to the Hurricane Faith.

9月7日,以上条件生成了费斯飓风

currently barreling toward the Eastern seaboard of the United States.

现在正向美国东海岸推进

On November 7th, 1984,

1984年11月7日

a different sort of hurricane swirled into being.

生成了另一种类型的飓风

A 25yearold Harvard Law graduate

25岁的哈佛法学院毕业生

took South Carolina State Senate District Fourteen by storm.

席卷了南卡罗莱纳州州参议院第14区

His name was Francis J. Underwood.

他的名字是弗兰西斯·J·安德伍德

How strong will it be when it hits?

飓风登陆的话有多强

Simulators say Cat Three, possibly Cat Four.

模拟软件显示有三级,甚至四级

Major devastation across a dozen states.

将给数十个州造成极大破坏

Yes, but some of these projections have it turning back to sea.

但有些模拟路线显示可能会转向大海

That's highly unlikely, sir.

不太可能,先生

Sir, FEMA's mission is to prepare for the worst.

先生,联邦应急管理局就是为最坏情况做打算

First responders, medical, mass evacuation.

现场急救员,医疗,大量撤离

I'm worried about the funding.

我很担心资金问题

The Disaster Relief Fund has been depleted by a third

美就法启动后,联邦应急管理局赈灾基金

since you launched AmWorks.

耗掉了三分之一

That still leaves two billion.

还有二十亿

Well, for this storm, we need four times that.

应对这种级别的风暴,我们需要四倍资金

I'm about to meet with the leadership

我要去见领导层

to ask them to replenish the fund,

请他们再批一部分资金

but I can't ask for that much.

但我不能要求那么多钱

We need eight billion minimum for barebones preparation.

我们需要最少八十亿的基础准备资金

We shouldn't gamble with something like this, sir.

我们还是不要冒这种险,先生

Hundreds could die. Maybe thousands.

成百上千的人会丧命

"The impossible made possible. "

不可能成了可能

The thing no one else dares to do,

无人敢做的事

that everyone says can't be done.

所有人都说办不到的事

Imagine a boy standing on the shores of the Charleston Harbor.

设想一下,一个男孩站在查尔斯顿港海边

Two miles away, a faint line on the horizon, is Fort Sumter.

两英里开外,隐约能看到萨姆特堡

All the other boys say it's impossible to swim there.

其他男孩都说不可能游到那里去

But this one boy thinks it can be done.

但这个男孩,却觉得能做到

The others gasp as he kicks off his shoes,

周围人都倒吸一口冷气,看着他脱下鞋

plunges into the water.

跳入海里

They watch with shock as he grows farther from the shore.

他们吃惊地看着他越游越远

They whisper to each other solemnly,

他们紧张地交头接耳

'He'll drown. He'll never make it.'

'他会淹死,他办不到的'

'No, he'll turn around when it gets too hard.'

" '不,他游不下去时会掉头的'"

Mr. President.

总统先生

Have a seat. I'll have Jessica bring in some refreshments.

请坐,我叫杰西卡送点喝的来

Henry Mitchell, the new Senate Majority Leader.

亨利·米切尔,新任参议院多数党领袖

What happened to Hector Mendoza?

赫克特·门多萨怎么了

Well, you don't declare a couple of paid speeches as income and boom,

你不把有偿演讲当作收入上报

you're no longer in Congress,

你转眼就被踢出国会了

and certainly not running for president.

当然也就不能参加总统选举了

You got rid of Ronnie. Hector loved that painting.

你把罗尼那幅画扔了,赫克特很喜欢那幅画

He's not gone, just in storage.

没扔,只是放起来了

Just like Hector.

赫克特也去积灰了

My father served under Eisenhower.

我父亲在艾森豪威尔手下卖命

Drove his jeep in Normandy.

在诺曼底给他开吉普车

Your father was at DDay?

你父亲参加登陆日了吗

Utah Beach. At Bastogne too.

犹他海滩,还有巴斯托涅

Isn't this just a little love fest.

真是爱意满满啊

Gentlemen, the hurricane. I need the DRF replenished.

先生们,飓风问题,我需要填补赈灾资金

The Speaker's calling for an emergency session tonight.

议长今晚将召开紧急会议

We're prepared to allocate ten billion.

我们准备拨出一百亿资金

I was only gonna ask for eight.

我本只想要八十亿

You sign the bill, you'll get the ten billion.

签了法案,就有一百亿

But no FEMA money or any other agency funds can be used

但联邦应急管理局或者其他机构的资金

for your jobs program again, under any circumstances.

在任何情况下都不能再给你的就业法案了

Don't politicize this.

别把这事扯到政治上去

America Works and the hurricane are two separate issues.

美国就业法案和飓风是两码事

Excuse me, Mr. President,

不好意思,总统先生

but you're the one that raided the DRF for political purposes.

是你把赈灾基金用于政治用途

We're correcting a wrong.

我们是在纠正错误

And jeopardizing the entire Eastern Seaboard.

还危及到整个东海岸

That's on the White House, not on us.

这得怪白宫,与我们无关

We're supplying the funds, the money you took illegally.

我们会补充资金,填补被你非法挪用的钱

If you choose not to sign the bill, we can't be blamed.

你要是不签这个法案,也怪不了我们

We stepped up.

我们会行动

I thought you might try to make this about America Works.

我就猜你们会扯上美国就业法案

And look, I admit, I may have overstepped.

我承认,我也许是过线了

But let me show you something.

不过,我给你们看点东西

Every day, I ask the Comms office

每天我都让联络处

to give me profiles of ten AmWorks beneficiaries.

给我十份美国就业法案的受益人介绍

These are success stories.

这些是成功案例

This is just a fraction

这只是我们

of the 40,000 people that we put back to work.

帮助重回岗位的四万人中的一小部分

With money that wasn't appropriated for that purpose.

用本来不是做这个的钱

You don't get to break the piggy bank

你不可以把扑满打破后

then ask us to glue it together and put in more pennies.

还让我们粘回去,再往里放更多的钱

I've got over 50 Democrats and Republicans in both houses

参众两院有超过五十名民主党及共和党议员

that have publicly supported

在提案提出后

America Works since its introduction.

公开表示支持美国就业法案

The tide is turning.

风头变了

Your own people are getting behind the program.

你们自己人都在支持法案

Then where are they now? Why aren't we getting calls?

他们现在在哪,为什么没人打电话给我们

Why do they all support this emergency bill?

他们为什么都支持这一应急法案

If you pass it, I'll veto it,

如果你投票同意,我就会行使否决权

but there's no reason we have to turn this into a pissing match.

可是这种意气之争毫无意义

You know that we have the votes to override your veto.

你知道我们的赞成票能推翻你的否决票

It passes in ten days without a signature, regardless.

就算你不签字,十天之后也会通过

The only question

唯一的区别

is whether you're gonna sign it before that hurricane hits,

是你在飓风到来之前签字同意

or watch it become law after thousands have died.

还是在数千人死去之后看着法案通过

Henry...

亨利

I sat with Hector

我曾与赫克特

dozens of times at this very table

数十次坐在这张桌子旁边

and we were always able

通过谈判

to work out our differences, to negotiate.

解决我们的争议

This isn't Hector's office anymore.

这已经不再是赫克特的办公室

Or his table.

或是他的桌子了

Gentlemen, is there no room for a compromise?

先生们,没有妥协的可能了吗

No. Bob?

没有,鲍勃

No, Mr. President.

没有了,总统先生

It's going wide in an hour.

消息一小时后就会发布

Seven governors, all up and down the East Coast.

七位州长,整个东海岸上下

They're demanding that you sign the bill.

都要求你签字同意

Who tipped you off? Jim Matthews' flack.

谁告诉你的,吉姆·马修斯的宣传员

Matthews is turning on us? What's it say?

马修斯背叛我们了吗,怎么说的

"President Underwood has undermined the separation of powers "

安德伍德总统低估了分权制度

and put the fate of the entire East Coast

并将整个东海岸的命运

in Hurricane Faith's hands.

交予费斯飓风之手

I am joining with the Governors

我与以下各位州长

of North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland"

北卡罗来纳,维吉尼亚,马里兰..."

That's enough. I don't need to hear any more.

够了,我不用再听了

See how many governors you can get on the phone in 30 minutes.

看三十分钟内你能联系到多少位州长

Yes, sir. I've got something else for you, sir.

好的,我还有东西给您

The AmWorks case studies. These are your ten for the day.

美就法个案,这是今天的十位

I don't have time for that now. You should see this top file.

我现在没时间看,您该看看第一份

Freddy's working as a dishwasher.

弗莱迪现在是一名洗碗工

He was one of the first people to sign up.

他是最早注册的人之一

Should I prepare a statement in response to the governors?

我要写一份声明回应这些州长吗

Sir?

先生

No statement. No. Not yet.

不用写声明,暂时不用

Yes, sir.

好的

Yes, sir? Send a message to the entire cabinet.

先生,给全体内阁发消息

I want a meeting tomorrow morning, first thing.

明天一早就开个会

"During his tenure as whip, "

在他担任党鞭的十年期间

Underwood was known for employing intimidation,

安德伍德一直因采取恐吓,虚张声势

bravado and fear.

威慑等手段闻名

His recent stance against Russia

他最近对俄罗斯采取的立场

is a continuation of strongarm diplomacy,

延续了他一贯的暴力外交手段

carried out by his wife, whom he appointed UN ambassador

他顶着参议院反对所任命的联合国大使

despite the Senate voting her down.

他妻子执行了他的策略

The use of FEMA funds for America Works

用联邦应急管理局资金资助美国就业法案

shocked many,

令很多人震惊

but it's simply the most recent

但这只是他职业生涯中

in a career's worth of unilateral moves.

最近的一个独断专行的例子

Minority Leader Bob Birch said,

少数党领袖鲍勃·博奇说

'The President consistently demonstrates an utter

总统的行为一直体现出

lack of partnership coupled with reckless abandon.'"

他的缺乏合作精神和恣意妄为"

Sir, have you given any thought

先生,你考虑过

to simply signing the bill that Congress passed last night?

直接在国会昨晚通过的法案上签字吗

How many of you think I should sign the bill?

有多少人认为我该签字的

Well, surely, some of you think I should.

肯定有人认为我该签字

You know, I think too often,

我觉得

the people in this room are afraid of upsetting me.

这房间里的人经常怕得罪我

And that's my fault.

这都怪我

I discourage dissent when

事情不如我意时

it doesn't go with the things that I want.

我会打击异见者

So, I want you to be honest with me. I won't hold it against you.

我希望你们坦诚,我不会记仇

How many of you think I should sign the bill?

你们有多少人觉得我该签法案

Thank you.

谢谢

You have all worked very hard to get AmWorks up and running.

大家都很努力地推进美就法启动

I don't want to sign its death warrant

我不想还没竭尽全力,想尽办法

until we have exhausted every resource available to us first.

就给就业法案判了死刑

So I need every department to draft a proposal

每个部门都给我起草

of what they could do in response to the hurricane.

一份如何应对飓风的提议

And if we still fall short, I'll sign the bill.

如果钱还不够,我就签法案

Is that okay with everyone?

各位同意吗

Let's aim for the day after tomorrow. Thank you all very much.

就看后天了,感谢大家

The starting salary for an employee at Walmart

沃尔玛员工的起薪

is below the poverty line.

低于贫困线

Now, the American government subsidizes Walmart

美国政府每年补贴

to the tune of 7.8 billion dollars a year,

沃尔玛达78亿美元

by issuing food stamps

给超过一成的员工

to over one in ten of its workers.

发放食品救济券

But here's the scary part.

但过分的是

Fifteen percent of all food stamps are actually used at Walmart.

15%的食品券是用在沃尔玛的

Meaning Walmart

相当于沃尔玛

gets to double dip into the federal government's coffers.

从联邦政府金库拿了双重补贴

I'm as angry about it as you are.

我和你们一样愤怒

Because Walmart's top executives have reaped

因为沃尔玛的高管们在过去六年

almost 300 million

攫取了

in taxdeductible performance pay over the last six years.

大约三亿免税绩效工资

That needs to stop!

这一切要到此为止了

We need to raise the minimum wage!

我们得提高最低工资

Cut down on corporate greed by regulating bonuses.

控制奖金,削减企业暴利

It's time to balance the scales.

天平该平衡一下了

Can we go through your call sheet?

我们要过一遍通告单吗

Just give me a second to decompress.

先让我缓一下

We've only got a half hour until the next event.

下场活动只有半小时了

Doug called? While you were giving your speech.

道格打过电话吗,你演讲时打的

What about? He wouldn't say.

什么事,他没说

How'd it go in Cedar Rapids?

锡达拉皮兹市情况如何

Well. We got AFSCME on board.

不错,拿下了美国州县和市政工人联合会

Good turnout. What's up?

来人很多,什么事

Sharp has an event in Dubuque tomorrow.

夏普明天在迪比克市有活动

You're scheduled to be there too.

你明天日程也是去那儿

And? Meet with her.

怎么,跟她见面

Somewhere discreet. Why?

地方要隐秘,为什么

If we assume that Underwood is running, and we do,

我们认定安德伍德会参选

we should also assume that Sharp is on his team.

也得认定夏普是他的人

That doesn't answer the question.

你没有回答我的问题

I'm sure that Cynthia will object. Hello, Cynthia.

辛西娅肯定会反对,你好,辛西娅

Hello, Doug. Object to what?

你好,道格,反对什么

You're going to talk to Sharp about the hurricane.

你得跟夏普谈飓风的事

that are perceived as helping average citizens

被视为帮助普通老百姓

feel more empowered.

争取更多权力

Who are some of the bill's key opponents

这项法案的主要反对者都有谁

and what are hearing in their on floor messaging?

国会内部的消息走向又如何

Well, the White House would be the most prominent opponent

如果白宫如果威胁否决

if they slap the veto threat on this, saying it's

肯定是最大的反对者

Oh. Thank you, Cynthia. You usually work out at midnight?

谢谢,辛西娅,你都在午夜健身吗

My workout is the only time of day

我只有健身的时候

the press corps gives me some privacy.

记者团才不来打扰

How did your event go tonight? Fine.

今晚的活动怎么样,还不错

I called bingo for half an hour at an old folks' home.

我在一个老朋友家中玩了半小时游戏

Well, that's pretty good. Something a little different.

那不错啊,换换口味

You gonna steal it the way

抄了我联邦应急管理局法案的

you stole my talking points on the FEMA bill?

谈话要点,又准备学这一招吗

You made good points.

你点子好

I'm not above agreeing with the opposition when they're right.

对手要是正确,我也愿意拥护

But I'm surprised you've been so critical.

但我没想到你立场这么鲜明

I thought you and Underwood were close.

我以为你和安德伍德关系很好

I'm not above disagreeing with an ally when they're wrong.

同盟如果犯错,我也会表示反对

In the spirit of what's right,

既然要做正确的事

I want you to know I'm suspending my campaign.

我想告诉你,我要暂停竞选活动

When the storm makes landfall,

飓风登陆后

I'm going to ask people to donate to the Red Cross instead.

我会呼吁大家捐款给红十字会,而不是我

And I'll be heading out east to volunteer.

我还会去东海岸做志愿者

That doesn't sound like a suspension.

听起来不像是暂停

That sounds like opportunism.

倒像是投机

No. I'll ask the press to leave me be.

不,我会叫媒体不要报导

I can't force them to, but we won't offer any logistical support.

我不能强迫他们,但我们不会提供后勤支持

You want me to suspend as well?

你希望我也暂停

We can announce together.

我们可以一起宣布

That takes the politics out of this.

这样其中的政治味就没那么浓了

The cynical side of me thinks that it benefits you

从世俗的角度,我认为这对你有利

if I stop my fundraising right when I'm hitting my stride.

如果我刚步入正轨,就停止筹款

Well, I'm not appealing to the cynical side.

我不想说服世俗的你

I'll leave you to your workout.

你继续健身吧

You have kids now.

你现在可是有孩子的人

I have a husband. He has kids.

我有丈夫,他有孩子

You don't consider them your own?

你不把他们看作你自己的孩子吗

It's late, Heather.

已经很晚了,希瑟

I bring it up because they ground me.

我提这事,是因为他们让我变得现实

I don't know if you've

我不知道你

felt this way since you got married, but...

结婚之后,有没有这种感觉

when I think about my kids and this hurricane...

当我想到我的孩子还有这场飓风

What if we didn't have the money and advantages we do?

如果我们既没钱也没地位呢

What if they were in harm's way?

如果他们遭灾了呢

What if they needed help and didn't have it?

如果他们需要帮助却得不到呢

Puts everything into perspective for me.

这让我看清了一切

This... campaign seems meaningless.

这场竞选显得毫无意义

It pales in comparison to their wellbeing.

在人民的安康面前苍白无力

Have you felt that at all?

你有过这种感觉吗

Since you became a mother?

自从你成为母亲

"Consulting with state governments" is way too dry. "

与州政府磋商"太干巴巴了

Put in "Working closely."

换成"密切合作"

Don't you think that's disingenuous? Why?

你不觉得太虚伪吗,为什么

These seven governors just publicly condemned the president.

这七位州长刚刚公开谴责了总统

"Working closely"?

"密切合作"

Well, I condemn you every day but I still work closely with you.

我也天天谴责你但是咱俩还是密切合作的

So, I need to take this phone call.

这个电话我得接

Punch it up, bring it back to me.

润色一下,再拿给我

Doug? I have a message for the president.

道格,我有个口信给总统

What is it?

是什么

Tell him Jackie and Dunbar met in Dubuque tonight.

告诉他今晚杰姬和邓巴在迪比克市碰过面

And tell him I'm the one who told you.

告诉他是我告诉你的

What did they meet about?

她们为何碰面

Suspending their campaigns after the hurricane hits.

在飓风过后她们要暂停竞选活动

How do you know this? Just tell him.

你怎么知道的,告诉他就行

Are you working for Jackie, under the radar?

你在秘密为杰姬工作吗

No. Dunbar?

不是,为邓巴

I'm just looking out for the president.

我仅仅是为总统着想

Give him the information and tell him who it came from.

告诉他这个消息还有消息的来源

I'll let you know if I learn more.

有进一步的消息我通知你

"The water was cold and the current was strong.

"海水冰冷,水流湍急

With every stroke, the boy had to fight off chills

每次划水男孩都必须击退寒冷

and battle the tide rushing in from the sea.

抵抗试图把他卷入深处的海浪

Anyone watching him, as his schoolmates did from the shore,

从海岸上望着他的同学们

barely making out a tiny speck moving slowly across the water,

几乎辨认不出水面上缓慢移动的小点

would've thought he stood no chance.

都觉得他没希望了

But that thought never entered the boy's mind.

但男孩从未这么想过

His muscles ached, his heart pounded,

他肌肉酸痛,心跳剧烈

but the water would not defeat him."

但海水无法将他打败"

I want rec centers and town halls,

我想利用体育馆和市政厅

but the most important thing is schools.

但最重要的是学校

They're the key.

它们是关键所在

Well, every school east of Ohio.

俄亥俄以东的每所学校

You tell the governors that push back,

你告诉州长们让人们后撤

tell them we'll pay for the shutdown days

告诉他们我们会用赈灾基金余款

and overtime with what's left in the DRF.

补偿停摆和加班损失

No, we'll figure out how to

不,我们会想出

get people there through some other department.

用其他部门把人转移过去的办法

Just get me the schools!

先搞定学校

I keep telling them to stop bringing those.

我一直告诉他们别给我送这些了

I know. I got these myself.

我知道,是我给你的

Oh, thank you. That's sweet.

谢谢,你真贴心

Any progress? Some, but not enough.

有进展了吗,有点,但还不够

Did you mean it today, when you raised your hand?

你今天举手是真心的吗

No.

不是

But I knew if I did,

但是我知道如果我举手

the others who wanted to would be less afraid.

那些想举手的就不会那么害怕了

Is that it? The bill?

那边的就是法案吗

Yes. They delivered it just after the cabinet meeting.

是,内阁会议刚开完就送来了

Maybe I should just sign the damn thing.

也许我该签了这破法案

The longer I wait, the bigger target I become.

我拖得越久,对我的怨气就越大

Well, the cabinet's working hard.

内阁努力着呢

Stick to your guns and give them some time.

你坚持一下,给他们点时间

Well, it could turn. Or dissipate.

没准会拐弯,或者直接消散了

Hurricane Humberto was on the same trajectory as Faith.

飓风温贝托和飓风费斯轨迹都差不多

Everyone thought that was gonna wipe out seven states,

大家都以为温贝托会夷平七个州

but in the end, it turned

结果最后拐了个弯

south and never became more than a Cat One.

向南去了,最大风级才一级

How good are the chances? Extremely poor.

有多大可能会拐弯,可能性很小

But... there's still some hope.

不过,希望还是有的

Relax for a minute, Francis.

放松一下吧,弗兰西斯

We should cancel the UN ceremony tomorrow.

我们应该取消明天的联合国维和部队出征仪式

What? Maybe it sends the wrong message.

什么,也许这有些不合时宜

No, it's a great victory for you. For us.

不行,这是你的大胜利,是我们的胜利

But celebrating in the middle of a crisis, I don't

但是大灾当前却还开庆典...

Well, that's exactly what we should be doing.

这种时候我们就该这么做

You made this resolution happen.

你促成了这个提案

It's the one good notch we have

这是我们搬进白宫之后

on our belt since we moved into the White House.

取得的仅有的一桩像样的成绩

I'll be damned if I'm gonna let this hurricane rob us of that.

我绝不会让这飓风抢走我们庆祝的机会

"When Congress refused to support a peacekeeping mission "

当国会拒绝支持向约旦河谷

in the Jordan Valley, the president deployed troops anyway,

派驻维和部队后,总统还是派出了部队

stating his authority as Commander in Chief."

彰显他作为三军统帅的权威"

"The ramparts of the fort were still a mile away. "

距离城堡外墙还有一英里

But he had reached the point of no return.

但他已经游得太远,进退不得

Turning back was no longer an option."

掉头回去已经不可能了"

"With the world's eyes upon him, "

全世界都在关注着他

he continues to ignore precedent,

他继续无视种种先例

convention, and some would say the law."

常规,甚至有人觉得他无视法律"

"Why did he cross that invisible line? "

他为什么要跨越那条隐形的返回线

Why risk his life

为什么甘冒生命危险

despite the great odds stacked against him?"

哪怕成功的几率是如此之低"

"Critics have been harsh. And yet most have stopped short "

批评十分尖锐,但所有的批评都

of naming Underwood what he truly is: a tyrant."

没有揭示安德伍德真正的面目,暴君"

"What drove Napoleon to keep marching toward Moscow? "

是什么驱使着拿破仑坚持向莫斯科进军

Or Hannibal to cross the Alps?"

或者让汉尼拔越过阿尔卑斯山"

"The warning signs are there. "

警钟已然敲响

It's our responsibility to heed them."

我们有责任警觉起来"

"What kept a young Frank Underwood "

又是什么支撑着年轻的弗兰克·安德伍德

swimming onward?

继续游下去

And what kept him from drowning?"

是什么使他没有淹死呢"

How did Seth learn this?

赛斯怎么知道的

Jackie's comms director. And this happened last night?

杰姬的联络主任,是昨晚的事吗

From what I can gather.

据我所知是这样

So why am I just hearing about it now?

那怎么现在才告诉我

I didn't hear about it before it happens.

之前怎么没人提醒我

She was trying to keep it a secret.

她不想让别人知道

But you're supposed to be keeping tabs on her.

但你不是盯着她呢吗

The fact that you didn't know, and only found out from Seth

结果你不仅不知道,还得赛斯告诉你

I'm not in Iowa, sir.

我不在爱荷华,先生

I'm here running your staff.

我在华盛顿管理您的团队

Excuse me?

你说什么

Just because Jackie and I have a personal history

尽管我和杰姬有一段过往

doesn't mean I know her every movement.

不代表我知道她的一举一动

We are not talking about your exgirlfriend.

我们说的不是你的前女友

We're talking about my running mate.

我们在说的是我的竞选伙伴

And if she can't be trusted,

如果我们不能信任她

I can't force her to reveal things she doesn't want to.

那她不想说的话我也没法逼她说

You are the one who convinced me

当初就是你力主

to make the deal with her in the first place.

让我和她做交易的

We needed information. She had access.

我们需要信息,她有门路搞到信息

And now she's lying to us.

结果现在她欺骗我们

Maybe you should speak with her

也许在将此事视为危机之前

before we consider this a crisis.

你该和她谈一谈

I don't like your tone, Remy.

我不喜欢你的语气,雷米

You're blowing this out of proportion. Watch yourself.

你反应过度了,你给我注意点

When I worked for you in Congress,

之前在国会,我为你工作时

you always told me to be straight up with you.

你一向让我对你有话直说

I wasn't the president then.

那时候我不是总统

So you just want me to apologize and be a yesman?

那你是想让我低头道歉做应声虫了

I want you to treat this office with respect.

我要你对总统放尊重些

You owe your staff that same respect.

那你也该对你的手下尊重点

I gave you a position in the White House

你当初走投无路的时候

when no one would touch you.

我收容你在白宫供职

I don't owe you a damn thing.

我什么都不欠你的

How long you gonna hang that over my head?

你打算拿这个说事说多久

Oh, it's like you want me to fire you.

你简直像是想让我解雇你

You couldn't, and you know it.

你不能解雇我,你心里明白

Not right now.

至少现在不能

Seth and I are the only two soldiers you have.

赛斯和我是你仅有的两员大将

Get Jackie on the phone. Yes, sir.

接通杰姬的电话,遵命,先生

Sir, Congresswoman Sharp calling for you.

先生,夏普议员的电话

I'll take it in here.

我就在这里接

Sir, we'll gladly polish those for you.

先生,我们可以替您擦鞋的

I'm happy to do it myself. Thank you.

我乐意自己来,谢谢

Yes, sir.

好的,先生

Congresswoman.

议员女士

I apologize if you hear chewing.

抱歉您可能会听到咀嚼声

This is the first chance

这是我今天

I've gotten to eat all day. Nonstop events.

第一次有机会吃饭,日程太满了

I'm surprised you have an appetite after meeting with Dunbar.

我很惊讶你在见过邓巴之后居然还有胃口

Her people asked. I said yes.

她的人要求见面,我同意了

I thought I'd see what she wanted before bothering you with it.

我想在打扰您之前先看看她想要什么

Suspending your campaigns? I'm assuming that you told her no.

让你暂停竞选活动吗,你拒绝了她吧

I told her yes.

我同意了

You realize she's just preying

你明白她这是在

upon your good nature to stop your fundraising.

利用你善良来阻碍你筹款吗

Even if that were the case, the politics work in my favor too.

即使是这样,这在政治上对我也有好处

It's insensitive to campaign during a catastrophe this big.

在这么大的灾难面前继续竞选是不应该的

It could backfire on me.

可能对我造成不良影响

We don't know that it's going to be a catastrophe.

我们并不确定一定就会有大灾难发生

Weathermen can be wrong, Mr. President,

气象预报员可能会出错,总统先生

but not every weatherman in the country.

但全国每个预报员不会都错

All right, even if that's true,

好吧,即使成真

you should attack her

你也应该攻击她

for using the hurricane to score sympathy points.

借飓风给自己拉同情票

I've discussed it with my staff.

我已经和我手下讨论过了

This isn't just your campaign, Jackie,

这不只是你的竞选,杰姬

this is our campaign.

这是我们两个的竞选

May I offer you some advice, sir?

我能给您点建议吗,先生

Sign the bill.

签署那份法案吧

If you don't, and the storm hits,

如果你不签,风暴真的来临了

you and I won't have a campaign.

你和我就根本没得可竞选了

You should get back to your dinner.

你还是好好吃你的晚饭吧

Hey, everyone. Let's put down the dishes for a second.

大家先暂停一下

I need to talk to you.

我需要和你们谈谈

Here's the deal.

情况是这样

I hired you three under America Works.

我因为《美国就业法案》才雇了你们三个

And as much as we can use the manpower,

虽然我们确实需要人手

I can't afford it if the program gets ended.

但如果法案终止,我负担不了这么多人

I might be able to afford to keep two of you if you split shifts,

如果你们分班的话我或许能负担得起两个

but I can't keep all three.

但你们三个肯定不能都留下

"A storm has been forming not for weeks, "

这场风暴已经酝酿了不只数周

but for decades.

而是数十年

Its name is not Faith, it's Francis.

风暴的名字不是费斯,而是弗兰西斯

The entire nation is in his path,

全国上下均在他的路径上

and if we ignore the warning signs,

而如果我们无视警钟

we have no one but ourselves to blame."

就只能怪自己了"

It's not an article. It's an opinion piece.

这不是一篇报道,是一篇评论

I know.

我知道

The paper can't take this editorial stance.

报纸不能采取这个社论立场

It's too speculative. I'm aware.

太多臆测了,我明白

Print it as a column.

可以作为专栏发表

The moment I do that, you cross over to the other side.

一旦我那样做,你就越界了

We can't keep you on your beat.

我们就不能再让你做现在的工作了

So replace me.

那就换掉我

I want a column. It's time.

我想做专栏,是时候了

Kate, you're on track to be managing editor.

凯特,你现在可以一路升到总编辑

You toss that out the window

如果你变成一名专栏作家

the moment you switch over to being a columnist.

大好前途就都毁了

I don't want to be editing other people's words.

我不想去编辑其他人的文字

I want to be writing my own.

我想写我自己的文字

And not just the news, I want my ideas out there.

而且不只是新闻,我希望能说出我的想法

Look. You know the Telegraph will let you do anything you want.

你知道你想干什么《电讯报》都会同意

But we need you reporting on the President.

但我们需要你报道总统

Nobody does it better. My bias is clear.

没人比你干得好,我的偏见很明显

You shouldn't keep me on as a reporter anyway.

你本来也不该再让我当记者了

I'll tell you what. We can make this work as an analysis piece.

这样吧,我们可以把这变成一篇分析文章

You tone down the speculation, stick to the facts and quotes

你砍掉一些推测成分,着重事实和引用

Speculation is the entire point. Fine.

整篇文章重点就在于推测,好吧

Just... give me a little

至少...给我一点

something from the other side, to balance it out.

另一方的立场,平衡一下

You know they're not gonna give me a quote.

你明知道他们不会对我说什么

Even if it's a source just

哪怕只是一个

tangentially associated with the administration.

和政府有点擦边关联的信息源

You do that,

你这样做了

we can print this and keep you as a reporter.

我们就能既发表这文章又让你继续做记者

I got an idea who I can talk to.

我想到我能和谁谈了

"On another day, with warmer water, "

也许在别的时候,水不那么冷

with the current carrying him,

水流也给他助力

he might have made it.

也许他真能游到了

But on this day,

但这一次

he would only make it halfway before his arms gave out

他游到一半时,胳膊再也挥不动了

and the numbness overtook him, before the coast guard

麻木彻底击溃了他,随后他被海岸警卫队

pulled him out of the water despite his protests.

从水里救起,即便他非常不情愿

Was he reckless? Was he foolish?

他鲁莽吗,他傻吗

Possibly.

可能吧

One thing can't be denied, however.

不过有一件事是不容否认的

What others saw as impossible, he refused to believe as such.

其他人都认为不可能的,他却拒绝随大流

The water proved him wrong. He fell far short of the other shore.

河水证明他错了,他离对岸还很远

And yet he made the attempt.

但他还是尝试了

And that... is everything."

而这,就是一切"

That's just the prologue.

这只是序言

You don't mention America Works once.

你一次都没提美国就业法案

On purpose.

我特意的

That is what the book is supposed to be about, isn't it?

写这本书不就是为了就业法案吗

You don't like it?

你不喜欢吗

I do like it. I just wonder if I...

我喜欢,我只是觉得

Well, maybe I don't... understand what you're trying to do.

也许是我,还不能理解你打算怎么写

Nobody cares about an idea.

没人单纯在乎一个理念

They might care about a man with an idea.

人们也许会关注有理念的人

I only care about the man.

而我只关注人

The whole book will be like this... these vignettes.

这本书都会是这种风格,这种小品文

Like a collection of short stories.

就像短篇小说集似的

Do you mention AmWorks anywhere?

你怎么写美国就业法案的

Nope.

什么都没写

Not once.

一次都没提过

I did want the book to be different,

我确实希望这书与众不同

but I... It just seems that that might

但我,只是觉得这样可能

I think it might be the best thing I've written in years.

我觉得这可能是我这几年写得最好的东西了

It could also be utter and complete shit.

当然也可能是彻头彻尾的垃圾

But when I can't tell the difference, it's usually a good sign.

但我看不出是好是坏,这一般是好兆头

I just don't want to lose sight of the bigger goal.

我只是希望不要偏离了大方向

I don't know any other way to write it.

除了这么写,我不知道还能怎么写

If you want something different,

如果这样不合你的意

now's the time to find somebody else.

最好现在就换人

No, I want you to finish it.

不,我还是想让你来写

Even though I have...

虽然我不知道

no idea if it will end up being relevant if I end up...

如果我签了法案,你这书怎么写

signing this bill.

还有什么要紧

Are you going to?

你打算签吗

I don't know yet.

我还不知道

If I do, of course,

当然,就算我签了法案

I'll pay you in full if the book becomes unnecessary.

你的书用不着了,我还是会付全额稿酬的

I'm not doing this for the paycheck.

我写这书不是为了钱

What do you think?

你有什么看法

Should I sign it?

我该不该签

Well, I have skin in the game.

这牵涉到我的利益

So the selfish part of me says no.

所以出于私心,我希望你别签

But...

不过

honestly?

老实说

No book is worth people losing their lives.

没有哪本书值得让人民付出生命

Yes, but it's not just about the book.

话是没错,但这不只关系到这本书

It's about putting people back to work.

也是为了让人们重回工作岗位

People can't work if they're dead.

如果人都死了,还怎么工作呢

Well, I'm gonna obviously be very occupied

在可预见的一段时间内

by this hurricane for the foreseeable future.

这个飓风都会让我忙里忙外

Let me think on this for...

所以再让我考虑考虑

You'd better not fuck him over.

你最好别坑他

Excuse me? With what you're writing.

什么,你写的那些东西

I don't intend to.

我也没这个打算

The part about being foolish? You eavesdropping?

你在书中说他傻,你偷听

He's not foolish. That wasn't my point.

他不傻,我也没说他傻

I wouldn't take a bullet for a man who was.

我不会为了个傻子挡子弹

Let's go, your car's waiting.

走吧,你的车已经候着了

As of tomorrow,

从明天起

Congresswoman Sharp and I are suspending our campaigns.

夏普女众议员和我将暂停竞选活动

We will be traveling to areas affected by Hurricane Faith,

我们将赶赴被飓风费斯影响的地区

along with our campaign staff,

整个竞选团队也将陪同

in order to volunteer in whatever capacity is most helpful.

以便为灾区贡献我们最大的力量

We're also suspending any donations,

我们也将暂停接受捐款

and urge our supporters to donate to the Red Cross

同时呼吁我们的支持者向红十字会捐赠

and other hurricane relief agencies.

和其他飓风援助机构

In times of suffering, it's important to suspend politics

在灾难时刻,暂停政治活动

and do what's best for the country.

做对国家有益之事是很重要的

We look forward to resuming our campaigns

我们期待在风暴过去

when the storm has cleared

东海岸人民安全之后

and the people of the east coast are safe.

重启竞选活动

That was democratic precedencial candidate...

以上是民主党总统竞选候选人...

Freddy?

弗莱迪

The President would like to see you, Mr. Hayes.

总统想见你,海耶斯先生

I still got two hours left on my shift.

我还有两小时才能下班

It's fine, Freddy. You can go.

没关系,弗莱迪,你可以走了

Do you mind if I bring my grandson?

我能带上我孙子吗

Daycare got shut down 'cause of the storm.

因为风暴,日托所关了

Of course. We got a car waiting.

当然可以,有车等着我们

Come on, DeShawn.

走吧,杜肖恩

We going to see the president.

我们去见总统

Freddy.

弗莱迪

It's good to see you, Frank. Thank you for coming.

很高兴见到你,弗兰克,谢谢你能来

And this must be DeShawn. How are you, sir?

这就是杜肖恩吧,你好吗,先生

That is a firm handshake you have.

握手真是坚定有力

Well, you want to go over and sit at the desk?

你想去那张桌子后面坐坐吗

Go ahead.

去吧

Yeah, I do that too, sometimes.

有时候我也那么干

That desk might be yours one day.

那桌子有一天可能是你的

Would you like to be the president?

你想当总统吗

Yeah.

Well, to be president, you have to get good grades in school.

要当总统,你得在学校取得好成绩

Now, I see you brought some of your schoolwork with you.

我看你带了作业来

I have an office just around the corner in here,

我那边有个办公室

maybe you'd like to go do your work in there.

你或许愿意去那里做作业

Or we also have a PlayStation if you'd rather play that.

如果你想玩,我们还有游戏机

What games you got? Oh, we have plenty of games.

你有什么游戏,很多

Meechum will show you.

密查姆会带你去

What can I get for you?

给你拿点什么喝

Coffee, a soda, a beer?

咖啡,苏打水,还是啤酒

No, I'm good, thank you. Please sit down.

不用了,谢谢,请坐

You signed up for America Works. I did.

你注册了美就法,是的

I've got 40,000 case studies just like yours.

我有四万你这样的案例

And I also have a bill on my desk

我桌上还有一份法案

that's gonna cut the funding for all 40,000.

会斩断支持这四万人的资金

Yeah, I been following on the news.

知道,我看新闻了

I'm gonna sign it.

我会签了它

There's too many lives at stake with this storm.

这场风暴危及太多生命了

Sounds like the right thing to do.

听起来那是正确的做法

Freddy, you deserve a job,

弗莱迪,你该有份工作

and Congress is forcing me to take it away.

而国会在强迫我剥夺它

I've spoken to our head of operations,

我跟我们的运营主管谈过

and if you want it, there's a job for you here.

如果你愿意,这里有份给你的工作

Now, it's not charity, but What's the pay?

这不是施舍你,但... 薪水多少

Well, I don't know the exact figures,

我不知道具体数字

but I figure somewhere around three grand a month.

但我猜大概每月三千美金左右吧

I know that's not great, but I Healthcare?

我知道不多,但... 医保有吗

Well, yes, of course. That's included.

当然有,包括那个

For DeShawn, too? That's right. All dependents.

杜肖恩能用吗,当然,所有家属都能用

What's the job? The kitchen.

什么工作,厨房

Helping prep food for the chefs.

帮厨师们备菜

Well, as long as it's, you know, above 2,800 a month.

只要薪水在每月两千八百以上

That's what I need to make my rent

我需要那么多来付房租

and make sure DeShawn has everything he needs.

保证杜肖恩什么都不缺

I'll put you in touch with the head chef right away.

我马上帮你联系主厨

I was wondering... if you had anything else?

我在想...你还有其他工作吗

Besides the kitchen. Well, I just assumed that

除了厨房的,我以为...

I've been working in kitchens my whole life.

我一辈子都在厨房里工作

Just 'cause I owned a rib joint don't mean I like working in 'em.

我有家肋排馆不代表我喜欢厨房

Well, what would you rather do?

那你愿意做什么

You got groundskeepers out there.

我看你们雇了园丁

I noticed 'em choppin' branches when we were driving in,

车开进来时我看到他们在给树剪枝

for the hurricane.

为飓风做准备

You'd prefer that?

你喜欢那个

Always wanted to work outside.

一直都想在室外工作

Well, I'm sure that something can be arranged.

这肯定可以安排

I want to be president one day.

我也想哪天能当总统

Well, that's never gonna happen. But he said I could be.

那永远不可能,但他说我可以

Listen up, boy. He lied to you.

听着,孩子,他骗你的

The truth is, you ain't never gonna be president.

事实是,你永远不可能当上总统

It's just like them basketball players you got posters of.

就像你的海报里那些篮球运动员

They say you can do anything, be a superstar, too.

他们说你能做成任何事,当超级巨星

But they were born to be seven feet tall and if they wasn't,

但他们基因好能长两米高,如果不能呢

tell me what would they have?

你说说他们还能有什么

Nothing.

一无所有

Half of them can't even read a damn book.

他们中有一半连字都不识

No, boy, this place ain't for you and me.

孩子,这里不是你我能待的地方

It's good to have dreams, just so long as they're not fantasies.

有梦想是好事,只要别想得太多就行

You let anybody sell you that shit, it's your own damn fault.

如果你被这套糊弄了,那就只能怨自己了

You hear me? Yeah, I hear you, Pop.

听见了吗,听见了,爷爷

I'll get it to the House right away.

我立即送去国会

Green light on the release? Yes.

能通知媒体吗,可以

I don't remember giving you my phone number.

我不记得给过你我的号码

You didn't. Your publisher did.

你是没给,你的出版商给了

He wants me to write a book.

他想让我写本书

I'm surprised you never have.

我倒是惊奇你没出过书

I'm sure any book you wrote would do ten times what mine do.

我敢说不管你写什么都会卖得比我好十倍

Not as much as Scorpio.

肯定赶不上《天蝎》

As any I've written since.

比我其余的作品好

I read it in college.

我在大学里看的

Did it change your life?

改变你人生了吗

That's what you hear all day long, isn't it?

你是不是整天听人说这个

If I still got recognized on the street, which I don't.

那也得有人能在大街上认得我,不过没有

Mostly at book signings,

主要是在签售会上

which I don't recommend if you write your book.

如果你写书,我建议你别开签售会

I didn't ask you here to discuss my book.

我请你来不是讨论我的书的

No? I want to discuss yours.

不是吗,我想谈谈你的书

I'm working on a piece, and it won't go to print

我正在写一篇报道,如果没有白宫的评论

unless I get a comment from the White House.

我就没法刊登出去

I'm not a part of the White House.

我不为白宫干活

Doesn't even have to be a quote,

不见得非得是原话

just something... that I can paraphrase, like,

只要能...让我解读一下就行,比如说

"According to someone close to the administration..."

"据与政府联系紧密,不愿透露姓名人士称"

Doesn't have to be on the record.

不非得公开

I'm not commenting on the book.

我不会就我的书发表评论的

Tom, you got access no one else has.

汤姆,你能知道别人无从得知的事

For a reason. 'Cause he knows I won't talk.

有原因的,因为他知道我管得住嘴

Especially to you.

尤其是对你

Well, can I buy you a drink?

我总可以请你喝一杯吧

Getting me drunk won't work.

灌醉我可不好使

You came out to meet me here. I owe you one.

你大老远过来见我,我欠你一杯酒

Why don't I buy you a drink?

不如我请你喝一杯

How about we have a few?

多来几杯怎么样

A few.

多几杯啊

I can live with that.

行啊

I'm so sorry, Francis. I know how hard this is.

我真遗憾,弗兰西斯,我知道这有多难

It was out of my hands. I can't control the weather.

我也没办法啊,天气我可管不了

Still.

终究不好受

What frustrates me more than anything

最让我不痛快的

is we were starting to turn the ship.

就是我们本来已经扭转局势了

I was getting support in Congress. A few more months...

国会开始支持我了,再过几个月

and the leadership would've had no choice

领导层就将别无选择

but to support America Works.

只能支持美国就业法案

Well, if it's any solace, Cathy just called.

如果能让你好受些,凯茜刚刚打来电话

The Russians are willing to contribute troops.

俄罗斯方面愿意出兵

To the peacekeeping force?

参加维和部队吗

They don't want to be left out.

他们不想被落下

No catch, no conditions?

没开什么条件吗

None. There's too much pressure on them in the UN.

没有,他们在联合国背负了巨大压力

So the isolation worked.

孤立措施起作用了

They're sending 300 troops.

他们派遣300名士兵

That's incredible.

太好了

We did it. Oh, no, not we. It was all you.

我们成功了,不是我们,是你自己

Join me for dinner? I'm gonna turn in.

一起吃晚饭吧,我要睡觉了

This early, huh?

睡这么早

I'm gonna be up three straight days once this hurricane hits.

等飓风刮过来,我三天别想睡觉了

I need to get all the sleep I can.

我得抓紧多睡一点

That's a good idea. I'll leave you be.

好主意,那你睡吧

Have one of the stewards wake me when it hits the coast.

等飓风登陆了,让管家通知我

Francis.

弗兰西斯

Francis?

弗兰西斯

Where did it make landfall?

登陆点在哪

It didn't. What?

没登陆,什么

The hurricane turned.

飓风调头了

It's due east now. It might hit Bermuda.

现在朝东行进了,可能会到百慕大

But it'll, uh,

不过

dissipate quickly now that it's reaching colder water.

因为已经到了较冷海面,飓风会很快减弱

It looks like we dodged a bullet, Mr. President.

看来我们逃过一劫,总统先生

I barely got the money in time for a halfway decent response.

我的资金都来不及进行半吊子的应急准备

How do we pull back on the bill?

怎样才能撤回法案

Already delivered to Congress, we put out a release.

已经送到国会并通知媒体了

There must be some parliamentary procedure

肯定有什么议事规则

that will nullify my signature.

可以撤销我的签字

I checked with the White House counsel.

我已经咨询过白宫律师团

The bill is officially law

那法案现在正式是法律了

and the money's already been appropriated.

资金也已经拨出去了

FEMA is assisting thousands of evacuees returning to their homes.

联邦应急管理局正帮助数千疏散民众返回住处

With the exception of moderate flooding

除佐治亚州部分地区受飓风外围影响

in Georgia due to rain from the outer bands,

出现小规模洪水之外

the rest of the Eastern Seaboard was left virtually untouched

东海岸其它部分基本上毫发无损

by the hurricane everyone

而大家原本预期

expected to be the storm of the century.

这将是百年一遇的风灾

The biggest casualty to Faith was not life or property, however,

而飓风费斯造成的最大损失不是财产人员损失

but rather President Underwood's

而是安德伍德总统大力推动

controversial America Works plan,

却饱受争议的美国就业计划

which Congress defunded in order to free up resources

因为国会撤回了资金以供

for stormrelated disaster relief.

应对飓风救灾之用

The president himself signed the emergency appropriation into law

总统因受来自国会两党和媒体的巨大压力

after facing immense pressure from both parties and the media.

签署了这项紧急拨款法案

So you're out of a job, I guess.

看来你失业了

Probably. Wouldn't be the first time.

可能吧,又不是第一次了

If it makes you feel any better,

不知道能不能让你好受些

there's no way my story'll get printed now.

但是我的报道也彻底没戏了

Why? Because I wouldn't give you a quote?

为什么,因为我不愿意给你评论吗

No, it was a whole hurricane metaphor.

不,整篇都是飓风比喻

Kind of takes the wind out of the sails if there's no hurricane.

没有飓风的话,也没什么力度了

at least you got laid.

至少你性福了一把

Yep. That... that's poetic.

没错,这么说还真诗意

Yeah. I'm a writer.

我是作家嘛

What is it? I gotta go.

怎么了,我得走了

Is that your way of getting rid of me?

你这是想赶走我吗

No. It's the president.

不,是总统

I'm gonna need the shirt back.

我需要你把衬衫还给我

If you asked me over to let me go, it wasn't necessary.

如果您叫我来是解雇我,那完全没必要

But I appreciate the thoughtfulness. I'm not letting you go.

但我感谢您的好意,我没说要解雇你

This book is more important now than ever.

这本书现在无比重要

But... America Works is done.

但是,美国就业法案已经完了

Well, there's only one way to get it back on track.

那就只剩一种办法使之重回正轨了

I'm announcing my candidacy for 2016.

我要宣布参加2016年总统大选了

I couldn't run before.

我之前不能选

I didn't have the money

我既没有竞选经费

and I didn't have the leadership's backing.

也没有领导层的支持

But now that I've proven what AmWorks can do,

但我已经证明了美就法的前景

the money and the support will be there.

我会得到经费和党内支持的

A vote for Frank Underwood is a vote for America Works.

支持弗兰克·安德伍德就是支持美国就业法案

You were right. How was I right?

你说得对,我说对什么了

Come over here, take a look out the window.

过来看看窗外

You see that man working over there?

看见那边在忙活的那个人了吗

That's Freddy Hayes. The ribs guy?

那是弗莱迪·海耶斯,肋排哥

He's a groundskeeper now. That's generous of you.

他现在是园丁了,你真好心

No, it wasn't. It's my job.

不,不是好心,是我的职责

You wrote that I refuse to see the impossible as impossible.

你书里写我拒绝相信不可能

Freddy is one job.

弗莱迪只是一份工作

I have ten million more to go.

还有千百万个蓄势待发

That's my story and that's why you were right.

那才是我的故事,那才是你说中了的事

So you wanna get back to work?

你想继续写下去吗

I'm in.

我想

Now? I don't have my notebook.

现在就写吗,我没带笔记本

The pen I signed the bill with.

这是我签署法案用的笔

All right. Let's do it.

好,开始吧

I never tried to swim to Fort Sumter.

我从来没游泳渡河去萨姆特堡

Thomas probably knows I made it up, but he wrote about it anyway

托马斯可能知道是我编的,但他还是写了

because he understands the greater truth:

因为他理解更重要的事实

imagination is its own form of courage.

想象力也是一种勇气

Let's talk more about that swim.

我们再谈谈那次渡河的事

I really did come this close to drowning.

我的确只差这么一点就淹死了,

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/dsj/507098.html