《闪电侠》精讲 46(在线收听

Do I even want to know what you were looking at?

我完全没有兴趣知道你在看什么

It's just work.

工作上的东西而已

Some old cases weren't filed properly.

没有妥善处理的旧案子

Detective. What are you doing here?

警探 你来这里干什么

Joe, I thought you were at the morgue.

乔 我以为你在验尸房呢

I decided to bring some work home.

我决定把工作带回家里做

Why are you here?

你为什么来这里

Yes, well, I've been looking for you.

我一直在找你

I thought maybe we could go back to the crime scene, recanvass, see if we missed anything.

我想着也许我们能回到案发现场 再检查一下 看看我们是不是遗漏了什么

Always work the case, right? As you taught me.

总是不忘工作 对吧 这是你教我的

Wow, you've been listening.

看来你听进去了

Okay, let's hit it.

那好 走吧

You mind if I use your bathroom?

介意我用一下你家的卫生间吗

It's the first door on the right.

右转第一扇门就是

I'll be in the car.

我先去车里

Bye, baby.

再见 宝贝

Bye, dad.

再见 爸爸

Okay, this has got to stop.

我们不能再这样了

I came here to surprise my girlfriend, and now I'm going to a crime scene with her dad

我跑来是想给我女朋友一个惊喜 结果现在我要和她爸爸去案发现场

Not exactly the afternoon I was planning on.

这不是我下午的原定计划

I know, I know, it's just... it's not the right time to tell him.

我知道 只是...现在不是坦白的时候

When is, iris?

什么时候才是 爱瑞丝

I know my dad. He'll kill us.

我了解我爸爸 他不会让我们好过

Right now, you're killing us.

你现在也没让我们好过

The copper in the tube is arranged to form cavities, and we can use those cavities as containment cells.

管里的铜是用来组成空洞的 我们可以把那些空洞作为密闭的小屋

Of course, we'll have to design them to counteract

当然 我们需要设计它们

Metahuman abilities, but

来压制超能力者的能力 不过...

Might just work.

也许刚好能行呢

First, we have to decouple the main injection system on the gantry level. I'll be right back.

首先 我们需要减弱主架上注入系统的震波 我马上就回来

Why don't I do that?

为什么不让我来呢

I need the exercise.

我需要锻炼

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508148.html