《闪电侠》精讲 58(在线收听

Previously on The Flash...

《闪电侠》前情回顾

What did you say your name was again?

你说你叫什么名字

Barry Allen.

巴里·艾伦

Felicity.

费利西蒂

How's Barry doing?

巴里怎么样了

It's a secret. What kind of secret?

这是秘密 什么秘密

The kind I have to keep.

我必须保守的那种秘密

I just have a little experience with liking someone who doesn't see you the same way.

我刚开始喜欢一个不用异样眼光看待自己的人

Dad, the thing is

爸爸 其实……

You two are dating.

你们在谈恋爱

So you're not mad.

那你不生气吗

Oh, I'm mad.

我生气

What does the fastest man alive do on his day off?

世界上速度最快的人休息的时候在干什么

Before the lightning bolt, if I wasn't still at the crime lab, I'd be at home chilling,

在被闪电击中前 如果我不在取证室,那就会在家放松

but now my days off are different. Now they aren't so lonely.

但是现在我休息的时候跟以前不同,现在他们都不会寂寞了

The lightning didn't just give me speed. It also gave me friends.

闪电不仅给了我速度,也让我交到了朋友

This isn't even remotely anatomically correct.

这样在结构上根本就是不对的

That's not the point, Dr. Snow.

这不是重点 斯诺博士

Then what is the point?

那重点是什么

To have fun.

好玩啊

And to continue your ongoing training by testing the speed of your mind by pushing your ability to multitask.

还有通过同时进行多项任务测试你思维的速度来对你继续进行训练

I'm waiting on you, Dr. Wells.

我在等你出招呢 韦尔斯博士

182 seconds, gentlemen.

182秒 各位

Heads up! I think we got something.

小心 我们好像有麻烦了

211, 211. We're being robbed!

持械抢劫 持械抢劫 有人抢劫

Hey, cool it.

冷静

158 seconds to go.

还有158秒

Checkmate.

将军

Wait, checkmate?

什么 将军了吗

Checkmate.

将军

I guess we still have a few things left to learn, don't we, Mr. Allen?

看来你还有东西要学啊,是不是,艾伦先生?

Armed robbery at 4th and Collins.

第四街和柯林斯街处发生持械抢劫

For the record, I crushed it in Operation and ping pong.

对了 操作能力和乒乓球我可都赢了

It's not as easy as it looks.

没有你们看起来那么简单

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508160.html