《闪电侠》精讲 77(在线收听

Still nothing?

还是没感觉吗?

I can't get drunk. I mean, I'm only 25, And my drinking days are already over.

我无法喝醉。我才25岁,以后竟然都无法借酒消愁了。

Come on, allen. You're up.

艾伦,到你了

There was a bombing on 8th and pass. I got to go, babe.

第八大街和帕斯街处发生爆炸。我得走了,亲爱的。

Okay.

Sorry, guys.

抱歉,各位

I've got an early shift at jitters. Barry, we'll catch up tomorrow. Ok, great!

我明天还得去吉特上早班。巴里,我们回见。

It's getting late, anyway, so I'm just gonna...

反正也不早了,我也要……

Help! Help! Somebody!

救命,救命啊,快救救我。

Guys, there's a window washer, and he's gonna fall.

大楼上有个擦玻璃的人,他快掉下来了

Don't try and catch him. You don't have super strength.

你可别想接住他。你没有那么大的力气。

Well, is there, like, a bed store near here? What if I get a bunch of mattresses and stack them?

那附近有什么卖床的店之类的吗?我找床垫堆起来接住他行吗?

Barry, this isn't a roadrunner cartoon.

巴里,这可不是走鹃卡通片

Help! Help!

救命,救命

How fast would I need to go to run up the side of a building?

到楼上我需要跑多快

How far up do you need to go?

你需要跑多远

Hurry, somebody!

快啊,来人啊

I don't know. 50 meters, give or take. Guys, hurry!

我不知道,大概五十米。伙计们,抓紧。

Help! Just run really fast and you'll be fine.

救命!只要快点跑就没事。

But you need to maintain your velocity on the way down, or

但下来的时候要保持速度,否则……

Or what?

否则什么?

Splat.

啪嗒。

Great. Help! All right. All right, all right, all right. Here goes.

很好。救命!没事的,没事的。开跑!

Barry? What do you got?

巴里,有什么发现

Bombers typically have their own unique signatures. Crimped wires, fragmentation.

投弹者都有他们特定的标志物。卷曲金属丝,炸弹碎片。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508179.html