《闪电侠》精讲 80(在线收听

Well... lucky for us, the va finally joined the new millennium and digitized their records.

幸运的是,退役军人管理局终于与时俱进,把记录数码化了。

A lot of redacted info. But our girl's name is bette sans souci, An eod specialist for the army.

得到了很多信息。我们要找的女孩叫作贝蒂·桑苏西,是军队的EOD专家。

Eod?

EOD?

Bombs. Is there an address? Hold on. Here, we go.

爆炸物处理。有住址吗?等等,有了。

One person in case of emergency. Cameron scott. Inglewood.

有一个紧急联系人。卡梅隆·斯科特,在英格尔伍德。

Bette sans souci? I need you to come with me.

贝蒂·桑苏西,我需要你跟我来。

Don't touch me. Please. Get whatever you're wearing off of you. Hurry.

别碰我。把你穿着的东西脱下来,快点。

Barry, can you hear me? Barry?

巴里,听得到吗,巴里?

There must be a perfectly reasonable explanation for why he's not answering.

他不理我们,一定有非常合理的解释。

Barry? Uh.

巴里?

Don't ask.

别问了。

I'm gonna ask. Where's my suit?

我要问,我的衣服呢?

It's...gone.

衣服,没了。

What do you mean, it's gone? What did you do with my suit?

什么叫没了。你对我的衣服做了什么?

It blew up, dude. I managed to get out of it before it went, "kaboom."

炸掉了,兄弟。在它炸掉之前,我成功逃脱了。

My suit went "kaboom"?

我的衣服炸了?

Fun fact about bette sans souci. She's not carrying bombs.

贝蒂·桑苏西有个神奇的能力。她不是随身携带炸弹。

She touched the emblem on the suit and turned it into a bomb. She's a metahuman.

她碰了下衣服上的图案。然后衣服就变成了炸弹。她是超能力者。

With the ability to cause spontaneous combustion upon tactile contact.

能够随时随地造成爆炸,只需轻轻一碰。

She blew up my suit.

她炸了我的衣服。

You have, like, three more.

反正你还有三件

Okay, I have two. And I loved that one.

我只剩两件了,而且我很喜欢那件

All right, what else do we know about her?

好了,关于她还有什么信息?

Oh, I don't know. She's pure evil. We're gonna find this girl and send her butt into the pipeline.

我不知道,她就是个大坏蛋。我们要找到她,然后把她送到军火补给站。

No one blows my tech to smithereens and gets away with it... unless she looks like that.

把我做的东西炸了,还想逃之夭夭,除非她长得好看。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508182.html