《闪电侠》精讲 100(在线收听

You need to stop writing your blog.

你不能再继续写博客了。

People need to know that you exist.

公众需要知道你的存在。

What else can you do?

你还能做什么?

This is not an interview.

我不是找你采访我的。

Come on. You got to give me something.

拜托。你总得告诉我点什么吧。

Hobbies, pet peeves, favorite color?

你的爱好,讨厌的东西,最喜欢的颜色?

Wait, scratch that last one. Red, duh, obviously. You're not hearing me.

最后一条就不用了。很显然你最喜欢红色。你根本没听到我说什么。

My hearing is fine. It's just selective.

我听力没问题。只是选择性听取罢了。

What should I call you?

我应该叫你什么?

Anything but the streak. Fine. Suggestions?

只要不叫我那道闪光就行。好吧,你有什么建议吗?

You said you were writing about me to bring hope to someone you care about.

你说你写我的故事是想给你在乎的人带去希望。

How would he feel if doing that put you in harm's way?

可是如果你这样让自己身处险境,他会作何感想?

He and I aren't exactly on the same page these days.

我跟他最近意见有点分歧。

Besides, you're giving hope to a lot of people, so I'm doing this for them.

再说了,你给了很多人希望,所以我这么做是为了他们。

To be continued. Gotta run.

以后再聊吧。我先走了。

You can't just leave me up ... here.

你不能这么把我留在……这里。

What kind of a tool steals a yellow Humvee? What kind of tool buys a yellow Humvee?

什么疯子才会偷一辆黄色悍马啊?什么疯子才会买一辆黄色悍马?

Get these people back. I need everybody back!

让这些人都后退。大家都后退!

Son! Out of the way!

孩子,快闪开!

Out of the way!

快闪开!

What the hell? Eddie! Eddie!

搞什么?艾迪,艾迪!

Step out of the vehicle! If you say so.

给我下车!遵命。

Looks like you were born to take a beating.

看来你天生就是挨打的料啊。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508536.html