《闪电侠》精讲 118(在线收听

There goes your hero.

这就是你的英雄。

He made it out. Barely.

他逃出来了。勉勉强强的。

Why did he stop?

他为什么停下了?

He's miles away. 5.3 miles away.

他离那里都好几英里了。正好5.3英里。

Barry, wait! No way. He's gonna do it! Go, man, go!

巴里,等等 !不会吧。他要动手了!冲啊,哥们儿!

Supersonic punch, baby!

超音速冲拳,宝贝儿!

Nice cross. Yeah, I think I broke my hand. Oh, me too.

漂亮的直拳。谢谢,我觉得我的手断了。我的也是。

Hey! What is this?

这是什么?

Where the hell am I?

我这是在哪?

Somewhere you'll never hurt anyone ever again.

一个你再也不能伤人的地方。

Who the hell do you think you are?

你以为你是谁啊?

You know who I am.

你知道我是谁。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508554.html