《至爱梵高·星空之谜》精讲 加歇医生(在线收听

I met him at the funeral.

我在葬礼上见到了他

There were just a few artists from Paris.

还有几位从巴黎赶来的画家

And him,

那个医生

I could've thought he was Vincent's brother.

你会以为他是文森特的兄弟

He was the one who made the speech,

他在葬礼上致了悼词

and he cried all the way through it.

从头哭到尾

And, an hour later he was running around taking Vincent's

一小时后 他就冲到画室 把文森特最好的作品

best paintings off the wall as if they were his.

从墙上全摘走了 就像是他的一样

And, they were, his fee, for treating Vincent.

他说归他了权当是抵偿文森特的治疗费用

It seemed odd that the doctor had Theo's full confidence.

奇怪的是 提奥好像对那位医生非常的信任

I understand he's still close to the Van Gogh family.

我相信他和梵高一家来往十分密切

Maybe you should ask him why Vincent did it.

也许你可以问问他 文森特自杀的原因

It's my father who wanted to know why.

其实是我父亲想了解事情的真相

I just wanted to deliver this letter for him.

我只是想替父亲把信交给他的亲人

The Van Gogh's are only ghosts in Paris now.

梵高这两兄弟都不在人世了

I'm afraid you're going to have to take this letter back to your father

恐怕你只能把这封信带回去交还给你父亲了

with my condolences.

真的很遗憾

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zafgxkzmjj/508983.html