《查莉成长日记》精讲 03(在线收听

Okay, wait wait wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.

等等 等等 等等

Wait. wait. We don't want mom to know we're here, right?

等等 我们可不想让妈妈发现我们在这儿 是不

So please be careful.

所以小心点

Just try and blend in.

尽量别引人注意

Dad, come on.

老爸 拜托

It's hard for this to blend in.

这样帅气的面庞怎么可能不引人注目

Just figure something out.

那就想个办法

"figure something out."

想个办法

"figure something out."

想个办法

Mom!

妈妈

You're the doctor?

你是医生吗

Yes.

是的

I am.

我是

I am doctor...

我是医生

Shh-Chandrasooleewan.

是 Chandrasooleewan医生

Are you Indian? We prefer to be called Native American.

你是印第安人吗 我们更愿意被称为美国原住民

Are you sure you're a real doctor?

你真的是个医生吗

You look kinda young.

你看起来太年轻了

You sound like my wife.

你说话口气跟我老婆一样

Okay, uh--

好了 嗯

What seems to be the problem?

你哪儿出问题了

I have a fish hook in my lip!

有个鱼钩扎在我嘴唇上了

How'd this happen? My dad is not a very good fisherman.

怎么搞成这样的 我爸爸不是很擅长钓鱼

Hey, mine's not a very good walking-down-the-stairs man.

嘿 我爸爸不是很擅长上下楼梯

So--

那么

I'm guessing you're a 97-pounder.

我猜你得有九十七磅吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509032.html