《查莉成长日记》精讲 09(在线收听

Wait, I don't believe it.

等等 真是不敢相信

That's Emma. So that's Charlie.

那是Emma 那么那个就是Charlie了

Yes! Oh, we're saved.

真棒 哦 我们得救了

Not quite. Hey, kids.

还不一定呢 嘿 孩子们

What now? I'll let you know when I think of it.

现在怎么办 等我想出办法来了再通知你

Mom, dad, hi.

妈妈 爸爸 嗨

Hi. What are you doing here?

嗨 你们几个来这儿干嘛

We just realized you must be missing Charlie,

我们觉得你们一定会想Charlie的

So we brought her.

所以我们带她过来了

Oh, Teddy, you're not fooling me.

噢 Teddy 你骗不了我的

I'm not? Nope.

我露馅了 没错

You spent a little too much time with Charlie

你一定是照顾Charlie时间太长了

And you're ready to hand her over early.

然后想早点把她交给我吧

Well, I wouldn't say too much time.

这个 其实也不能算是时间太长了吧

Well, I am ready too, so let me at her.

不过 我也想接手了 所以还是我来照看她吧

Gimme Gimme Gimme. Mom, Mom, Mom.

给我吧 给我吧 给我吧 妈 妈 妈

You're on a date. Let me bring her to you.

你正在约会呢 还是我把她给你抱过来吧

Here? Wait, now?

这里吗 等等 现在吗

Well, all right.

那 好吧

Hey, mom. Hi, baby.

嘿 妈妈 嘿 宝贝

Hey. Hey, dad.

嘿 嘿 爸爸

Something I want to show you. What is it, honey?

我想给你们表演个节目 什么节目 亲爱的

And now for my next trick,

我的下一个魔术就是

I'm gonna make a boy disappear.

我会把一个男孩变不见的

You know, you should be ashamed of yourself.

知道吗 你应该为你自己感到羞耻

You lead a guy on, make him think you have a connection,

你勾引了一个男孩 让他以为你们之间心有灵犀

And you give him a fake phone number.

然而你却给了他一个假电话号码

You put it in wrong. that three is supposed to be a two.

你自己输错了 那一位本该是2而不是3的

Oh, my bad.

噢 我的错

So...

那么

You wanna get a table?

想一起吃个晚饭吗

My widdle baby, did you miss your mommy and daddy?

我的尿床宝宝 你有没有想你的爸爸妈妈啊

Yes, she did. yes, she did.

是的 她想了 是的 她想了

Oh, I never thought I'd be so happy to hear baby talk.

噢 我从来没想到我听到儿语居然还这么开心

Teddy, this isn't Charlie's binky. where did you get this?

Teddy 这个不是Charlie的奶嘴 你从哪弄来的这个

Oh, well, that's actually a really funny story.

噢 那个 说起来其实是次很好玩的经历

See, what happened was...

听好了 其实就是

Too loud. Tell you later.

太吵了 以后再跟你说吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509038.html